"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

So you can ask this exact question in an attempt to look like town.

So I'd take the chance of the one cop worth a damn investing me and ending me for good just so I could get brownie points that people might not care about anyways? That doesn't make any sense.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

lynching rackcs: 

if he’s town I hit James. If he’s scum I hit ragnarok, but ragnarok might get a hit too if his claim is right. If ragnarok is the last scum it might not matter if he gets an extra hit if he can’t use both or we kill him to win, but I highly doubt it was a 4 man scum team. If rags is town I’m not killing a strong power role.

lynching ragnarok: 

his claimed power isn’t that strong and he hasn’t been the most helpful. If he’s telling the truth about his ability but not his alignment he won’t get his hit off this way. I would hit rackcs after this lynch

i actually probably prefer rags lynch 

but if rags is town we could 1-2 on squire an naz 

Either way, I think both have to die today/tonight

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

So I'd take the chance of the one cop worth a damn investing me and ending me for good just so I could get brownie points that people might not care about anyways? That doesn't make any sense.

Neither does claiming SK night one, but it didn’t stop you from suggesting that’s what I did.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why are you trying to plead you case to the guy you said is the SK?

17 hours ago, The Orca said:

Well since the below has been revealed by James, did you all use the rolecop?

I gave Mwil a force field generator than he could have used tonight for a protection 

N1 Bomb- day vig gave to Josh

N2- Taser- roleblock gave to Blue

N3- Scanner- rolecop gave to VMD

N4- Force Field Generator- protection gave to Mwil 

@The Orca. Why blue for the role block n2?

On 3/17/2020 at 3:06 AM, The Orca said:
On 3/16/2020 at 7:51 PM, Blue said:

@daboyle250, I know @JoshstraDaymus isn't listening to me, so relay this to your scumchat:

1. The easiest way to test your abilities is to target different people. Hint: I don't think Dome is gonna stop killing people. Target whomever he says he's going to kill, and target him, because scum can't really afford to let him hang around. They're probably willing to risk getting caught by a Watcher with two roleclaimed Cops exposed, too.

2. Do not investigate me. You will not get useful information. It will probably not end well for Town for reasons that will become very obvious, very quickly.

3. You each had better be 100% certain that all three of you are Town. You think this looks bad for Josh right now? Imagine what's going to happen to your group if one of you shows up dead and Mafia. The two of you are already outed, so you better be real sure that your third person is Town.

I'm testing this, using my move as an invest of sorts again...if im wrong, sorry town...if I'm right well hopefully I will be around to discuss tomorrow. I still feel strongly about Josh if I get killed

Gotta risk something sometimes and go for glory....the beautiful and smart Jodelle has a bit of crazy in her as well....have a good night :)

On 3/17/2020 at 2:21 AM, The Orca said:

tumblr_inline_obaoyxMkVT1rfmocr_250.gifv

Somebody has gained a fantastic prize 

On 3/17/2020 at 2:57 AM, The Orca said:

@Blue enjoy your prize...you better not hurt me

@squire12

• Like 1