"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Swag 

Alright, buddy boy, you know what I got to say to you?

I know you went through some tough personal times recently, and made it through — and we will make it through this rough point in our relationship too.  I’m sorry, and if you vote for me, then you’re the monster here.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Alright, buddy boy, you know what I got to say to you?

I know you went through some tough personal times recently, and made it through — and we will make it through this rough point in our relationship too.  I’m sorry, and if you vote for me, then you’re the monster here.

To catch a monster you have to be a monster

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Swag

You’re so dumb, Ragnarok.  You know how dumb you are?  You only went to a top 15 law school in the United States, and met your Puerto Rican girlfriend you use as an excuse for not playing with me anymore.  But, you seem happy, *****.  And I’m happy for you, and I know it’s lent... and you southerners are very religious, so I’m assuming your sacrifice is playing with me.  But, ******* treat yourself *****, party like it’s 1918.

Just now, SwAg said:

You’re so dumb, Ragnarok.  You know how dumb you are?  You only went to a top 15 law school in the United States, and met your Puerto Rican girlfriend you use as an excuse for not playing with me anymore.  But, you seem happy, *****.  And I’m happy for you, and I know it’s lent... and you southerners are very religious, so I’m assuming your sacrifice is playing with me.  But, ******* treat yourself *****, party like it’s 1918.

HOK7Jc5.gif

• Like 2