"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, The Orca said:

Can you trust me on this, it wasnt good. Especially if he really could have talked to Swag. Could have been a huge town asset 

Wait... Weren't you on swags Lynch line?

Just now, The Orca said:

Can you trust me on this, it wasnt good. Especially if he really could have talked to Swag. Could have been a huge town asset 

since when have you considered swag a "huge town asset"

if it was me saying I was other and brought swag back with no info you'd be gunning for my lynch

swag had no info, if pickle was a good town and wise town player like he claimed he was he would've sat on his move and converted someone who died with info

your obvious bias is making it impossible for you to form a coherent argument on the subject.

also, i can hardly contain myself. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well he doesn't think too kindly of you right now if you kill me.

That's right I used my only ability to create a chat with swag to keep him alive in the game. Talk about helping town!!!

So when you kill me you kill swag twice.  xD

Swag says at one time he told you “Who I got with me so I know whether to skip work and get blackout drunk”

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I thought he claimed he could just talk to the dead period, as in more than one? 

interesting interpretation you had then

Just now, Dome said:

since when have you considered swag a "huge town asset"

if it was me saying I was other and brought swag back with no info you'd be gunning for my lynch

swag had no info, if pickle was a good town and wise town player like he claimed he was he would've sat on his move and converted someone who died with info

your obvious bias is making it impossible for you to form a coherent argument on the subject.

also, i can hardly contain myself. 

I can tell you couldnt contain yourself lol. That is 3 games in a row for Pickle D1, so can I ask you refrain a few games on him

I'm not fond of Swag or how he posts, but I wont deny when it counts he can be good at the game (obviously when he tries). If he legit was gonna work with Pickle that could have been good for town

At the end of the day the hit was bad imo, but Pickle wasnt town so it is what it is 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I can tell you couldnt contain yourself lol. That is 3 games in a row for Pickle D1, so can I ask you refrain a few games on him

At some point I'll explain myself better....

1 minute ago, Blue said:

If Dome is truly Town Vig, Swag's two "scum locks" are both Town.

Again, we lost nothing

We lost the only sexual minority in the game, and that's not nothing.

• Like 1