Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

8 minutes ago, Zappaz said:

Similar situation here. I work at a place that builds ductless fume hoods for the medical industry... we are working tons of OT at the moment to help get PCR hoods to our customers so they can work with Covid-19 as CDC guidelines say they are required. Quite the boom in business as you would imagine. 

We;re seeing a huge spike too, mostly from people panic buying stuff online.

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

According to bruce they should be embracing this opportunity to lack income so they can read self help books and be introspective about how you’re going to kick the world’s arse.

Rip say some prayers for my wife who has to deal with me

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you’re grocery store looks anything like mine, good luck with that.

I live in a town of 40-50,000 with zero confirmed cases.  Only shortage I’ve heard of was toilet paper.  Hopefully it’s alright.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I live in a town of 40-50,000 with zero confirmed cases.  Only shortage I’ve heard of was toilet paper.  Hopefully it’s alright.

You’ll find food I’m sure, but perhaps not what you want.

We we’re out of most chicken, ground beef, bottled water (apparently people were concerned their sink was gonna stop working, idk...), most canned and frozen veggies, etc. late last week.

Dunno what it looks like today.

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I went to a town of a few thousand with no confirmed cases and there was slim pickings