DeAndre Hopkins Traded to AZ

HTTRDynasty

7 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

I assumed that the Texans would get the Cardinals first round pick as a part of this. They realize David Johnson is garbage right??

BoB saw a DJ highlight reel that’s about to start kindergarten and like what he saw 

• Like 1

Great trade for the Cards but I dont know why the Texans would make such a move? Like even if the rationalization is that DJ can get back to where he was a few years ago and be one of the best backs in the NFL then paying Watson a huge salary to add to this year being a great receivers draft with the likes of Lamb and Jeudy. Like it still dont justify trading away arguably the best receiver in the NFL who has so much chemistry with Watson whom again will be getting paid a huge salary. Thats like the Chiefs trading away Hill or Kelce. Like why would they do that when they is fixing to invest so much money into Mahomes? Thats the reason why Kupp is fixing to get paid huge because he is the best and most important receiver to Goff whom is the Rams biggest investment. The Eagles wouldnt dare trade Ertz because he is vital to Wentz and the Eagles invested so much into him as well. So yeah I just dont get why the Texans traded Hopkins. All I can say is Bill O'Brien again needs to get fired just for how the last two playoffs ended but now making this stupid trade. Sucks that when he does get fired, the Texans will have to think about the best receiver they had since Andre Johnson and who is to say they will ever find another receiver like that. Now as a Rams fan I have to see Hopkins twice a year. Makes the Ramsey trade look better a better. Should be fun seeing them matchup again twice a year.