Panthers give permission for QB Cam Newton to seek trade

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

But isn’t that a huge reason why he is who he is? Take that away from him and demanding him to protect himself and now we have to discount him as a runner. Either way, if you take it away he’s still going to run a lot because it’s just in his nature. His massive frame makes him an easy target no matter how hard he tries to protect himself.

Nah. Cam can do plenty of damage just taking off and running when there's daylight.

Cam will go to another team and will sht all over the Panthers. And we will deserve it because Tepper made a foolish move . He just alienated his fan base and could have saved millions giving Cam his last year to see what he could do with Joe Brady. Healthy Cam is better than Teddy Bridgewater. You're still going to draft a QB with Teddy Bridgewater. Weak, media driven move.

Edited by RabidPanther89
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

No, it doesn't. But do you. Doesn't really matter to me.

So for the sake of his protection, we take away the designed runs he’s made a career out of, tell him to slide or go down when he takes off when he used to punish the defender, and he’s not a discounted runner compared to when he did those things in Carolina? Hmm okay 

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Why does he write like a hs girl. So aids. 

I'd say it's because the letters are unicode and not the actual letters and thus doesn't come through on searches looking for keywords, but.... I don't give Cam that much credit.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Hindsight is 20/20.

Nah dude. you can go look at my posts the day the Titans traded for Tannehill. @ET80 and I called it the day of that he would take the starting job from Mariota and immediately be an upgrade that was good enough to make them a playoff team with the talent around him. Is he a world killer nah? 

Cam on the otherhand? Dude is broken physically and mentally. And he's a major diva.