2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

We saw it first hand with Mo.  One of my coworkers played college ball at Temple with him.  He told me Mo and a bunch of guys gave up on Bowles, said he was a joke.  Jacksonville hasn't been a great situation he can easily be a motivated 12+ sack guy here with Gregg Williams, Jamal, Sam.

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

We saw it first hand with Mo.  One of my coworkers played college ball at Temple with him.  He told me Mo and a bunch of guys gave up on Bowles, said he was a joke.  Jacksonville hasn't been a great situation he can easily be a motivated 12+ sack guy here with Gregg Williams, Jamal, Sam.

Guy going into his contract year not motivated?  Seems unlikely hell just turn it on.  For a 3rd though, could be worth a shot.

How hard is it going to be if by some chance Jeudy, or Lamb drop to us when we pick at the 11 overall pick in the draft. To not take one of these two players will be very painful. I want to get Darnold, a real playmaker. To me this draft is all about getting Darnold first tier help,  nothing else.

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

How hard is it going to be if by some chance Jeudy, or Lamb drop to us when we pick at the 11 overall pick in the draft. To not take one of these two players will be very painful. I want to get Darnold, a real playmaker. To me this draft is all about getting Darnold first tier help,  nothing else.

There’s a very good chance both are there when we pick at 11. 

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

In a perfect world for me for the draft... Wills, Wirfs and Thomas go before we pick and we have our doubts about Becton. So we draft Lamb. But fully knowing we need an OT still we trade back into the backend of Round 1 to get an OT we like bc we know they won’t make it to 48.

• Like 1

Why Thomas?

-Technically sound, raw power, massive. Beast in running game and very good in pass pro. His weaknesses are all things you can improve upon.

Why Lamb?

-He has literally every piece of what you want in a receiver, I dont see a weaknesses and he fits the RAC type receiver that should excel under Gase.

I am okay with either one of those guys should both be on the board.

• Like 3

If Lamb drops to us and we don’t pick him, I’ll be disappointed. Not sure who I prefer if he’s not there though. 

But as long as we take a OT or a WR, I’ll convince myself we made a good choice. It seems like we have good people running the show. Got to believe in them until they prove otherwise.

• Like 3