Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

statistically, players 7-15 are more likely to be scum. In deadchat last game, Swag had some good math that proved this

7 @Matts4313
8 @The Orca
9 @Pickle Rick
10 @ET80
11 @theuntouchable
12 @vikesfan89
13 @kingseanjohn
14 @squire12
15 @SwAg

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

statistically, players 7-15 are more likely to be scum. In deadchat last game, Swag had some good math that proved this

7 @Matts4313
8 @The Orca
9 @Pickle Rick
10 @ET80
11 @theuntouchable
12 @vikesfan89
13 @kingseanjohn
14 @squire12
15 @SwAg

I'm assuming this is game size dependent statistical analysis?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

1. i was just trying to get people to post in thread that they liked you. orca and josh like you, so you should feel better about yourself. Clearly the bad mafia player and a hated person was either sarcasm or incorrect.

2. First you claim pgo, then deny you claimed pgo (the above post), then you claim pgo again.

Its all so confusing.

im gonna leave it alone.

did you read your pm @ET80?

if not, you will be my vote

et80

I never unclaimed pgo. I told you host is effing with me.

And you like me more than josh or orca. You are just being a ****.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

1. i was just trying to get people to post in thread that they liked you. orca and josh like you, so you should feel better about yourself. Clearly the bad mafia player and a hated person was either sarcasm or incorrect.

2. First you claim pgo, then deny you claimed pgo (the above post), then you claim pgo again.

Its all so confusing.

im gonna leave it alone.

did you read your pm @ET80?

if not, you will be my vote

et80

I can actually sorta agree with that.  Town make smart choices in the day, make scum make difficult choices during the night.

Unvote

So, my issue is that you’re selectively applying the same logic you’re using on matts to ET, and it may blow up ET’s spot, but he read his PM when he was The Cop in my game, but maintained he hadn’t until he had a guilty.  So, I don’t see the distinction here when there are plenty of other more likely to be useless or detrimental people regardless of if they’re read their PM.