Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and for everyone wondering about the 7-15 math post, i was mostly teasing swag when i posted that. I believe touch and pickle were also present in that discussion 

I was present and can confirm the conversation did take place with some disagreements on the topic if my memory is correct. 

Just now, The LBC said:

Well, you were either trying to convey intelligence or affirming that you're a DGAF "Whateva I do what I want" type.  Guess I gave you crediit for the wrong one.

Ron-Swanson-GIFs-Memes.gif?fit=500,245&q

What.  Words.  Made.  You.  Think.  This.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

We can stay friends friendo but I'd like to know why you are this confident in a vote for me? 

The vote is almost exclusively based on a hunch that malf is bussing you. Which writing that out sounds very dumb. But I dont like how he changed his vote the second I voted you. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Uh, like, most of them?

This is what I mean.

It seems like LBC knows the inside joke about me despite not having any reference point in those posts to provide that basis.

• Like 2

VOTE COUNT
3 - Pickle Rick (Heimdallr, ET80, Matts4313)
3 - squire12 (James, Blue, Malfatron)
2 - Heimdallr (The Orca, Pickle Rick)
1 - Dome (kingseanjohn)

1 - RYAAAANNNN (Dome)
1 - rackcs (squire12)
1 - Blue (Forge)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (theuntouchable)

Just now, SwAg said:

This is what I mean.

It seems like LBC knows the inside joke about me despite not having any reference point in those posts to provide that basis.

You miss the part where it came up as in-thread discussion last game?  I mean, you were dead already, so I can see where you would have missed it.

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@MWil23 that new strategy work for you again this game friendo 

If you bothered paying attention last game, I was the MVP and wrecked things. Also why Rags isn't playing...I think he's mad at me. I'm sorry Rags!

Just now, SwAg said:

This is what I mean.

anigif_enhanced-18752-1410992958-8.gif?d

this is AMAZING

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The vote is almost exclusively based on a hunch that malf is bussing you. Which writing that out sounds very dumb. But I dont like how he changed his vote the second I voted you. 

Which vote?  Your vote for pickle?  Cuz Malf's vote is on squire.

• Like 1