Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i don't understand how you have a good reputation in these games. i've played like 3 games since you started regularly playing and you've played awful games every time. 

You’ve played four real games with me including this one, and I was MVP in two of them; the only reason Town was competitive in spite of your idiocy in one; and now I am potentially on my way to the same here.

Just now, SwAg said:

You’ve played four real games with me including this one, and I was MVP in two of them; the only reason Town was competitive in spite of your idiocy in one; and now I am potentially on my way to the same here.

I miss super awesome Swag

tenor.gif?itemid=12133921

19 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

what's the VC? 

I don't know what yours is, but mine is to eliminate all threats to the branch, LIKE A GOOD EMPLOYEE yes I know he meant votecount you neanderthals who can't appreciate a good joke

alright **** it I'm gonna claim because I'm annoyed with how ******* inept everyone in these games always are and i gotta dip shortly 

i'm jim halpert. i'm not gonna get into what i can do. i had ZERO powers last night you momo's. if someones gotta protection use it on me tonight. 

@Pickle Rick why are you making **** up? 

@SwAg why do you suck at mafia?

@Malfatron you're obviously mafia so i'll save any comments