Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 why did you make it all sneaky and stealth like and vote within seconds of the deadline.  You could have broken the tie at any time before that 

If I was going to save myself, the only player i knew to be town, voting earlier would have caused votes to shift as they did with the vikesfan vote.

Just now, squire12 said:

If I was going to save myself, the only player i knew to be town, voting earlier would have caused votes to shift as they did with the vikesfan vote.

But shifting your vote to a third party could have caused votes to shift to more players, too, instead of just you three.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fair, but it’s a van and not a bus, and the gif from “Any Given Sunday” and saying that was “me” in FF Mafia was when Squire drew my name (I got SwAg and posted in character all game) and he was a motivator, as I’m a football coach as well. ;)

Oh **** I missed that lol.  I thought that was the game you went for the fake redletter 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

But shifting your vote to a third party could have caused votes to shift to more players, too, instead of just you three.

You mean like the player that posed the grand plan of 4 or 5 voting you to get you up to a whopping 2 votes vs voting 1 of the 3 players that had 2 votes already?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You mean like the player that posed the grand plan of 4 or 5 voting you to get you up to a whopping 2 votes vs voting 1 of the 3 players that had 2 votes already?

Malf made it clear he was okay with flipping his vote to someone else to broaden the number of players who would be insta-lynched if there was still a tie at OT. Why not take him at his word and see what happened?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so, what of it?

Better than just laying low doing nothing, not scumhuting, and then saving yourself at the last moment

• Like 1