Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In the book, Red was an Irish guy with red hair. Fitting, right? Now imagine that movie  with that guy and without Morgan Freeman and tell me it’s still a great movie. Can you do it?

Not at all.

Not. At. All.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This page of the thread is proof that mods are all old farts who haven't seen a new movie since 2004 tbh.

I've seen a few MCU movies.

I really like Captain America.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm less okay with someone saying "it's just a football website" AND taking a completely non-verified post on the same football website seriously

Going to be brutally honest here - Darwin spoke on how we need to thin out the herd, and I see the MoLs as a righteous tool for such an effort.

If there's anyone in this thread reading this and saying "Yep, these are numbers I can live by and numbers that I can plan around," then they need to be removed from the gene pool.

Quickly, at that.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

Going to be brutally honest here - Darwin spoke on how we need to thin out the herd, and I see the MoLs as a righteous tool for such an effort.

If there's anyone in this thread reading this and saying "Yep, these are numbers I can live by and numbers that I can plan around," then they need to be removed from the gene pool.

Quickly, at that.

So A) that happened and B) yes eventually Darwin got the right answer but the timing isn't ideal since doctors and nurses have stuff to do right now

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Quickly, at that.

The MoL is essentially:

*Hard knock on wall*

”HEY PETER MAN!!! Check out channel FIVE!!!!!”

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

So A) that happened and B) yes eventually Darwin got the right answer but the timing isn't ideal since doctors and nurses have stuff to do right now

Really? It did? Holy hell, we have to mock that person. Was it @Dashing202?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

How the **** did webby let you be a mod.

Tenure. Been here since like...2006? After a while, they kind of run out of willing subjects.

• Like 1