213. Brian Cole Mississippi State
228. James Proche [WR] SMU
230. Jacob Breeland [TE] Oregon
241. Darrion Daniels [IDL] Nebraska

Edited by goldfishwars
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Do the Texans

Here you go, traded down to try and beef up my options with not much capital to play with

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/WCTf1nd0th

53. Curtis Weaver [EDGE] Boise State - Strength of the pas-rush has turned into a weakness, Texans have to get someone
57. Michael Pittman [WR] USC - Pittman one of the few non-first day receivers who can work outside and become a go-to ball catched
86. Rashard Lawrence [IDL] LSU - Beefing up the interior defensive line is now a necessity with Reader gone
103. Michael Ojemudia [CB] - Re-signings have helped, but Lonnie Johnson is threatening to start so boundary corners are needed close-by
128. Brandon Jones Texas  - Gives the team a banger and depth at safety
207. Stephen Sullivan [TE] LSU - A movement tight-end with some intriguing athleticism 
240. Jon Runyan [G/T] Michigan - Guard/Tackle depth
250. Cameron Brown [LB] Penn State - Linebacker depth

Edited by goldfishwars
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, goldfishwars said:

Here you go man:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/HHeWKkhSKe

15. Javon Kinlaw [ IDL ] South Carolina  - With the 49ers now at 13, it lessens the chances of one of the big three receivers getting to 15 which is what happened here. Still, I don't think the Broncos should panic because Kinlaw is definitely no consolation prize and is a great fit for their front
46. Brandon Aiyuk [ WR ] Arizona State - The Broncos can get their speed receiver here in the 2nd with Aiyuk's dynamism being a nice foil for Sutton
77. Damon Arnette [ CB ] Ohio State - Bouye's signing lessens the need at corner, but it's still worth taking one early without an obvious starter opposite. Arnette is talented enough to go higher than 77, so he's good value here
83. Matthew Peart [ OT ] UConn - Garrett Bolles played well down the stretch last year, but I wouldn't bank on that continuing without a Plan B. Peart is a small school guy with enticing athletic tools who can red-shirt for a year
95. Tyler Biadasz [ IOL ] Wisconsin - The Broncos lost Connor McGovern and possibly will lose Ronald Leary. Biadasz is too talented to fall here, but there appears to be little love out there for one of the board's darling. He's could be a good option here at guard or center, depending on what the team does with Graham Glasgow. 
118. Essang Bassey [ CB ] Wake Forest - Slot corner Bryce Callahan is yet to play a snap after his FA move last year, it makes sense to get some depth at that spot and has a similar skill-set
178. Antoine Brooks [ S ] Maryland - Safety depth needed with Simmons and Jackson's future potentially in doubt after 2020. Brooks has experience at both spots. 
181. Antonio Golden-Gandy [ WR ] Liberty - I grabbed a second receiver here, someone who could come in as a red zone weapon - perhaps with Aiyuk moving into the slot
252. Keith Ismael [ IOL ] San Diego State - Another interior lineman who can play center or guard, good depth
254. Carter Coughlin [ EDGE ] Minnesota - Special teams potential, with a little upside as developmental edge depth

This is great thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Raiders? If it's not too much trouble, if you could try one where we stand pat and one where we trade down from 19 to acquire more capital/potentially use that capital to trade back into the 2nd...

Here you go dude, went from 19 to 30. Gave up 121 and got 30, 62 and 236 back in return. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/IVW1PkAtAl

12. Jerry Jeudy [WR] Alabama - Having a new appreciation for Jeudy, he might be my favorite wide receiver in the class again and seems like a nice fit for the offense
30. AJ Terrell [CB] Clemson - Terrell feels like the 2nd tier corner Mayock would like, given that he's long and athletic and comes from a championship winning team
62. Ashtyn Davis California - Can play single high safety well allowing Abram to come down a little more
80. Khalid Kareem [EDGE] Notre Dame - Long and powerful edge guy to get into the rotation at edge
81. Jalen Hurts [QB] Oklahoma - Hurts was there at 81 and whilst I know Mariota was signed, lets make this a three way competition 
91. Amik Robertson [CB] Lousiana Tech - Feisty playmaking slot corner, yes please
159. Ke’Shawn Vaughn [RB] Vanderbilt - Pass-catching running back who runs with vision - a nice compliment for Jacobs
236. Keith Ismael [IOL] San Diego State - Interior depth, can spot at center or guard

Edited by goldfishwars
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Here you go, traded down to try and beef up my options with not much capital to play with

53. Curtis Weaver [EDGE] Boise State - Strength of the pas-rush has turned into a weakness, Texans have to get someone
57. Michael Pittman [WR] USC - Pittman one of the few non-first day receivers who can work outside and become a go-to ball catched
86. Rashard Lawrence [IDL] LSU - Beefing up the interior defensive line is now a necessity with Reader gone
103. Michael Ojemudia [CB] - Re-signings have helped, but Lonnie Johnson is threatening to start so boundary corners are needed close-by
207. Stephen Sullivan [TE] LSU - A movement tight-end with some intriguing athleticism 

that would be a perfect draft for the Texans!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Here you go dude, went from 19 to 30. Gave up 121 and got 30, 62 and 236 back in return. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/IVW1PkAtAl

12. Jerry Jeudy [WR] Alabama - Having a new appreciation for Jeudy, he might be my favorite wide receiver in the class again and seems like a nice fit for the offense
30. AJ Terrell [CB] Clemson - Terrell feels like the 2nd tier corner Mayock would like, given that he's long and athletic and comes from a championship winning team
62. Ashtyn Davis California - Can play single high safety well allowing Abram to come down a little more
80. Khalid Kareem [EDGE] Notre Dame - Long and powerful edge guy to get into the rotation at edge
81. Jalen Hurts [QB] Oklahoma - Hurts was there at 81 and whilst I know Mariota was signed, lets make this a three way competition 
91. Amik Robertson [CB] Lousiana Tech - Feisty playmaking slot corner, yes please
159. Ke’Shawn Vaughn [RB] Vanderbilt - Pass-catching running back who runs with vision - a nice compliment for Jacobs
236. Keith Ismael [IOL] San Diego State - Interior depth, can spot at center or guard

Very nice! This would jive well with the Raiders forum. I like Terrell there and you have a very good grasp of our needs as well...

• Like 1

Semi-aggressive trade up strategy for Dolphins to spend all of their picks by the end of round 4.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/DeyHGQtTyH

5. Tua Tagovailoa [QB] Alabama
13. Jedrick Wills [OT] Alabama
24. Yetur Gross-Matos [EDGE] Penn State
39. Lloyd Cushenberry [IOL] LSU
70. Isaiah Wilson [OT] Georgia
107. K’Von Wallace Clemson
123. Zack Moss [RB] Utah
141. John Simpson [IOL] Clemson
143. Devin Duvernay [WR] Texas

Edited by goldfishwars
  • Like 1

Vikings with aggressive trade up strategy in round 2

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/FU3HEDTzKc

22. Denzel Mims [WR] Baylor
25. Kristian Fulton [CB] LSU
51. Lucas Niang [OT] TCU
66. Jordan Elliott [DT] Missouri
121. Shane Lemieux [IOL] Oregon
132. Alton Robinson [EDGE] Syracuse
159. Quintez Cephus [WR] Wisconsin
201. Reggie Robinson [CB] Tulsa
249. Keith Ismael [IOL] San Diego State

On 3/30/2020 at 5:09 PM, goldfishwars said:

Some way Bill would find a way to f*** this up. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fraziafraze07 said:

Please do the Panthers.  I will leave it up to you, based on their perceived needs and your perspective on the value of who is left of the board of whether to trade up or back at any point during the draft.

Okay - this was a heavy trade down scenario as there seems to be a number of needs right now. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/X8m40cPxSz

30. Patrick Queen [ LB ] LSU - An ascending talent at linebacker, potentially gives some of the team back what they lost in Kuechly
38. AJ Terrell [ CB ] Clemson - Long, fast corner from a championship winning team
58. Davon Hamilton [ NT ] Ohio State - Sneaking up the boards a little, possibly due to the lack of depth at nose tackle. The Panthers need beef inside.  
69. Cole Kmet [ TE ] Notre Dame - A replacement for Greg Olsen who could be more of a sure thing than Ian Thomas at tight end
80. Terrell Burgess [ S ] Utah - Burgess is good, draft Burgess especially when you need safety help
81. Netane Muti [ IOL ] Fresno State - I didn't realise how thin it was on the interior of the offensive line, get a proper guard in there. Muti was great when healthy at Fresno. 
94. Tyler Biadasz [ IOL ] Wisconsin - Same with Biadasz, who could play center or guard here. He's been good when healthy. 
113. Alex Highsmith [ EDGE ] Charlotte - Toolsy rusher who could push for a rotational spot. 
148. Khalil Davis [ IDL ] Nebraska - Third-down rusher from inside. 
242. Joe Reed [ WR ] Virginia - Speedy slot guy 
253. Chris Williams [ CB ] Minnesota - More corner depth/Special Teamer

1 hour ago, Big Snack said:

let see what you can do with the steelers limited draft capitol. Last time i remember them being this light they moved down from the 2nd to get a couple 3rds but that is not required here. Feel free to do as you please.

Yeah, this is quite a hard one - but here's what I came up with. It's probably a little different from the norm...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/aFK8N9L0Ep

64. Julian Okwara [ EDGE ] Notre Dame - Traded down and didn't love the options at interior defensive line, so took Okwara here knowing Dupree might be off in one year and having such limited depth at edge
89. Jalen Hurts [ QB ] Alabama - Big Ben hasn't been able to stay healthy and I just don't think the Steelers can risk another year of rotating through Rudolph/Hodges
124. Colin Johnson [ WR ] Texas  - I like the options at receiver, but a bit of adding a bit of size to the corps would add a bit of variation
135. Hakeem Adeniji [ OL ] Kansas - The line needs urgent depth behind its ageing starters and Adeniji is talented, but underpowered right now. A year in the weight room would do him some good and Pittsburgh have an excellent record in developing offensive linemen. 
144. McTelvin Agim [ IDL ] Arkansas - Agim is a bit of an underappreciated gem, former five start recruit who could become a juicy 5-tech to get into the rotation
232. Keith Ismael [ IOL ] San Diego State - Interior line depth who can play guard and center, held his own at the Senior Bowl

6 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Yeah, this is quite a hard one - but here's what I came up with. It's probably a little different from the norm...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/aFK8N9L0Ep

64. Julian Okwara [ EDGE ] Notre Dame - Traded down and didn't love the options at interior defensive line, so took Okwara here knowing Dupree might be off in one year and having such limited depth at edge
89. Jalen Hurts [ QB ] Alabama - Big Ben hasn't been able to stay healthy and I just don't think the Steelers can risk another year of rotating through Rudolph/Hodges
124. Colin Johnson [ WR ] Texas  - I like the options at receiver, but a bit of adding a bit of size to the corps would add a bit of variation
135. Hakeem Adeniji [ OL ] Kansas - The line needs urgent depth behind its ageing starters and Adeniji is talented, but underpowered right now. A year in the weight room would do him some good and Pittsburgh have an excellent record in developing offensive linemen. 
144. McTelvin Agim [ IDL ] Arkansas - Agim is a bit of an underappreciated gem, former five start recruit who could become a juicy 5-tech to get into the rotation
232. Keith Ismael [ IOL ] San Diego State - Interior line depth who can play guard and center, held his own at the Senior Bowl

not bad at all. there is a lot of feeling we will go rb early this year to help off set conners eventual injury and stalling of the offense. My exact comp for Okwara is Bud. I think he would be a good replacement for us long term opposite TJ.

I realy like the next 3 picks. I think hurts is a steal mid to late 3rd and would help this team if Ben goes down again to put up atleast 1 score a game instead of totally relying on the defense to win and score for us like last year.

Johnson could be a sneaky replacement for Juju if he wasnt resigned. we do tend to scout and select the manny sanders, antonio, dionte johnson types better than some of our bigger body guys but i like johnson at this spot a lot.

I like the next couple of picks at the trenches to add some depth/youth on the trenches for us.

once again good job i like it.

• Like 1