JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I bluffed that we were up to the hammer and that I was gonna hammer biggio to see if anyone would do it early.  Its something orca has done before and can be revealing.  Never was I going to vote biggio, why would you think i would?

Because you 1. said you would and 2. after he got hammered made a comment about that's what he deserved for voting you.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

is she even in the JLA?

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I dont know xD

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Are you aligned with JLA?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup. 

Anyone else reading here?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

OMUS

Mwil cannot be aligned with orca.  That is 💯 comfirmed with this xD

In that case, dont hit him.

feeling dome (meta) or forge (mostly been helping out with super hero stuff, which is an easy out. garnered no suspicion)

but you dont really have a day hit, do you?

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now I got to lol.

I was trying to see if anyone would do it when it was in fact not the hammer yet. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

2 I got? 

You claimed that your comment about hammering biggio was a gambit.  Then you made this post which you quoted to support that position.

I am assuming you misspelled 'two' and meant to say "Now I got two lol".  Otherwise, posting that as support for your gambit would make no sense.

So if I am right and you mean to say two and not to, who were the two?

Unless you didn't misspell, then I have no clue why you quoted that post as evidence of your gambit.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Like what? 

If it was “this is so interesting I have to tell the world” interesting I can assure you that you’d be the first person I told. Scouts honor.

Just now, Dome said:

Explain this one in detail please and thanks 

It feels to me like you arent diving in and having fun like you did in the Office.

staying out of things and being lowkey

I want to be correct about you, so anything you could do to comvince me that you are town would be great

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You claimed that your comment about hammering biggio was a gambit.  Then you made this post which you quoted to support that position.

I am assuming you misspelled 'two' and meant to say "Now I got two lol".  Otherwise, posting that as support for your gambit would make no sense.

So if I am right and you mean to say two and not to, who were the two?

Unless you didn't misspell, then I have no clue why you quoted that post as evidence of your gambit.

I was making a joke to forge.  He always wants to hammer and responded to me saying I was gonna hammer. So I joked back and said now I got to....referring to that just bc he said what he did I'm gonna have to hammer Biggio before him now.