JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The it's not a red letter, you see that right 

Rag redlettered me when i was GF. he didnt fully claim, which is okay.

dome doesnt need to fully claim

scum doesnt need to know if hes a cop, tracker, watcher, etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

See the interesting part is that you’re attempting to determine how “good” of a lawyer he is based on he’s unable to make you slip up. 

however you’re claiming to be town and therefore you wouldn’t be able to truly “slip” because you’re “telling the truth” 

you’ve created an argument that it’s impossible for rags to be a good lawyer by what you just posted because if you are town, you wouldnt actually “slip” 

@ET80 plop .......

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you’re admitting that there was potential for you to slip, he just wasn’t able to make you slip? 

thats a bold tactic .....

None what so ever.  He tried and wants to continue to do so.  You see how I'm posting now, I don't even know half of what I'm saying and probably have missed some posts to bc I am going so fast.  I ain't gonna slip bc there is nothing to slip about.  He made a false argument hoping to make it something....mwil tried and failed, rags tried and failed.  Must be a reason why, right.  The truth is so much easier to tell then lies xD

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

None what so ever.  He tried and wants to continue to do so.  You see how I'm posting now, I don't even know half of what I'm saying and probably have missed some posts to bc I am going so fast.  I ain't gonna slip bc there is nothing to slip about.  He made a false argument hoping to make it something....mwil tried and failed, rags tried and failed.  Must be a reason why, right.  The truth is so much easier to tell then lies xD

Going so fast ...... yet you’re still 10 minutes “behind” 

Vote Count

Whicker - 1 - Pickle Rick

Ragnarok - 1 - Swag

Dingo - 5 - Dome, Touch, Counselor, Whicker, Ragnarok

Dome - 2 - Malfatron, Matts

Pickle Rick - 1 - Mwil

With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch. Day will end at 11:59pm tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

See the interesting part is that you’re attempting to determine how “good” of a lawyer he is based on he’s unable to make you slip up. 

however you’re claiming to be town and therefore you wouldn’t be able to truly “slip” because you’re “telling the truth” 

you’ve created an argument that it’s impossible for rags to be a good lawyer by what you just posted because if you are town, you wouldnt actually “slip” 

Not what I was goin for, let me try again.....he is failing to connect the fact that he cant make me slip (bc I'm town and telling the truth) with the reality that it must be bc I'm town.  

Did that make more sense puddin' 

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Dome could absolutely be scum.

which is why we need dome to confirm thats what he meant when he quoted my post.

i agree there

where is @Dome

But no I'm being grilled bc I don't believe him based off of just a vote and a qoute xD