JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

By that logic everyone could be their own faction. Just like Hamlet was a play about a grave keeper who met a prince 

Own faction also means indy hence Swag's ability to kill.

Justice League batman IMO wouldn't kill. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Own faction also means indy hence Swag's ability to kill.

Justice League batman IMO wouldn't kill. 

Think about this - why else would Batman know that Superman is cult (which SwAg has been adamant about) unless he was cult himself?

It's Superman v Batman, and it's not like Rag has laser vision and SwAg has money. The wincon is having the biggest faction at the end.

Is it at least a reasonable conclusion?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

The fact pickle has no interest in lynching Whicker today is pretty telling imo 

Where you get that buttercup? 

You claim whicker visited me when I went out to mow, what am I supposed to do post telepathically 

Also do you know whicker was the only one to visit me?

What's his role? Who else he visit?

You guys get too lynch happy without getting information.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Think about this - why else would Batman know that Superman is cult (which SwAg has been adamant about) unless he was cult himself?

It's Superman v Batman, and it's not like Rag has laser vision and SwAg has money. The wincon is having the biggest faction at the end.

So, is that six or seven factions now in your mind?

Just now, ET80 said:

This isn't a batman vs. superman setup, Swag would not out himself in that scenario.

Why he outed himself is anyone's guess 

Swag isn't cult, maybe rags is I don't have information either way on that but Swag isn't going to risk himself.