College Football 25

Ty21

Leveled all the way up in UT and spent all my coins to buy packs, and the best card I got is an 85 LG. Meanwhile I’m playing guys who have level 90s left and right. Just can’t compete with them and makes the mode not fun. Just a big waste of time 

7 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Leveled all the way up in UT and spent all my coins to buy packs, and the best card I got is an 85 LG. Meanwhile I’m playing guys who have level 90s left and right. Just can’t compete with them and makes the mode not fun. Just a big waste of time 

If it's anything like what I've read about Madden's ultimate team in years past, there are some serious cash cows who throw down hundreds in those game modes. That's why I never bothered or could get into Madden over the last decade.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

If it's anything like what I've read about Madden's ultimate team in years past, there are some serious cash cows who throw down hundreds in those game modes. That's why I never bothered or could get into Madden over the last decade.

Really is a shame, my qb, rb are 82 and 84 respectively. I’m going against 89 Lamar, Vince young, Josh Allen while they have 87+  Barkley, Mccaffrey etc.. I’m not spending money just to play this game for certain names 

So after dominating my first playoff game, something to the tune of 40 something to 14, I advance, only to see I'm on Bye.

Apparently the game changed the results, and my team lost, 43-41. The box score shows Miami scoring 21 in the 4th to tie, then win 8-6 in OT.

I'm just... in shock. I won the game easily, and now thanks to auto save I've lost my perfect season. Really disappointed. I've had playoff losses and taken them, but to be done this dirty when I know I played the game out? It's garbage.

Going to save manually before each bowl game. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Looking at the player stats, it's like it simmed the whole game. My backs going 1 for 32 and 11 for 30? Lol no.

Has anyone had the game overwrite their results before?

I haven’t but I’ve read online multiple people having the same issue 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

I haven’t but I’ve read online multiple people having the same issue 

Well that stinks. I heard the latest patch would fix offline dynasty but this was a bigger bug than any I've dealt with.

Got to get to the "new" team sooner, but wish I could have seen my secondary win it all. The star CB had 11 INTs and during the playoff game 3 himself, including a TD. 

It's been a fear of mine that the auto saves would screw me over, and it finally happened.

• Like 1

I dont think that has happened but it could have. I tend to do a mix of Sim and played games

So with the new update I started a new program at Northwestern.. couldn't recruit for %&## and now I'm at the transfer portal with over 40 seniors leaving and only 9 commits. Going to be a rough couple years 

8 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

So after dominating my first playoff game, something to the tune of 40 something to 14, I advance, only to see I'm on Bye.

Apparently the game changed the results, and my team lost, 43-41. The box score shows Miami scoring 21 in the 4th to tie, then win 8-6 in OT.

I'm just... in shock. I won the game easily, and now thanks to auto save I've lost my perfect season. Really disappointed. I've had playoff losses and taken them, but to be done this dirty when I know I played the game out? It's garbage.

Going to save manually before each bowl game. 

I always use manual save. That way if something funky happens, you can load the save. It takes a little more time, but it's beneficial when autosave tries to mess you up constantly. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Looking at the player stats, it's like it simmed the whole game. My backs going 1 for 32 and 11 for 30? Lol no.

Has anyone had the game overwrite their results before?

I've never had this happen, thankfully. Once I've played the game, it's never changed my results. I'm sorry that happened to you man. 

I'd report it if you can. They seem to be trying to fix things more than they have in the past. 

• Like 1

Im playing on All-American now and its impossible to throw a HB Screen. I can throw swings and out routes to my backs all day and the CPU barely can stop them. Ive even came back multiple times and won just by throwing out routes to my back but I cant even throw one HB Screen. 

As far as recruiting goes, Ive started experimenting turning WRs into HBs by turning a 5 Star WR I recruited this past season into a HB and it has worked so far really well. I was concerned with the fumbling but so far he has only fumbled once which is the same amount as my main HB who is an Elusive Back. I use UNLV playbook which is really cool.

Now on defense I use the 4-2-5 defense and I want to know if anyone uses that playbook what type of athletes do you recruit? The only thing I know is I want 5 star pass rushers whether they are speed or power, 5 star cover linebackers especially MLB who is a Field General and I want Hybrid Safeties. If I have to settle for something else its Zone Safeties. Since I dont play defense though I just sim that side of the ball I want to make sure my defense is more than capable. I have the sliders set appropriately too. My best defensive game came against Texas A&M recently where I pretty much shut them down and they were a top 10 team in the nation. 

On 8/21/2024 at 9:02 AM, Slappy Mc said:

I always use manual save. That way if something funky happens, you can load the save. It takes a little more time, but it's beneficial when autosave tries to mess you up constantly. 

It autosaves but I wont be manually saving bc the last two times I did that my file got lost so I had to start my LSU dynasty all over again. I was mad the first time bc I was like Year 7 or 8. The second time it happened I was on Year 3 so it wasnt that bad but still mad. So now I learned my lesson to not manually save. I think bc I have two dynasties that overwriting one messes it up but the other one is still fine. 

I'm playing an online dynasty with a couple friends. I'm Georgia State and my friends are Georgia Southern and Kennesaw State. We had built up program prestige to 3.5* for me and 1 other and 3* for the 3rd. I just had my best season, 16-0 with my first national championship and beat the other guys a combined 5x. I didn't go up at all, but the other 3.5* went up to 4.5* (I beat him 3x) and the other guy went up to 3.5*. I'm salty as hell.

Just played a dude online that easily spent $1000 on UT and I make him quit with 82 ovr team. Sacked him 8 times in the first half.

He had 90 Tebow, 87 mccaffrey and Judkins, Garett Wilson and odunze both over 88. Clowney, sauce, among others on defense. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

HB Screen

Are you backpeddling with the QB? You should drop back at least 3 steps before throwing, making sure the RB isn't in too much traffic. And don't throw a bullet

• Like 1