NCAA football

Ty21

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Alright, then lets make it 2 users per conference then, perhaps 6 in total. You can import existing teambuilder teams, but the teambuilder website doesn't work so you can't outright create new ones. Many FCS teams are still up to date though.

How about difficulty and sliders? I think the best approach would be 2 games per week. Perhaps advancing Wednesday and Sunday night. I do agree with taking the 2 star or lower conference. And also I kind of think we should start coaches at level 3 because that way we can just get the silly scouting upgrades out of the way which are inevitable.

I know you've had some success with your Troy Dynasty - what if we adopted a similar format and each owner updated their recruiting/games played weekly? I think we'd get a lot of hits from the forum. 

8 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I know you've had some success with your Troy Dynasty - what if we adopted a similar format and each owner updated their recruiting/games played weekly? I think we'd get a lot of hits from the forum. 

Yeah, I'm sure me and MKnight could implement stuff to help propagate that. @MKnight82 I've made some quality of life changes to your sheet if you'd like to see them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

Sooooooooooooooooo...................................?

Right. 

I'll get something going. My hope is to have 6 users in total, with 2 users per conference in 3 mid major conferences. 

@me if you're in (Xbox 360)

Once we figure out who's committed we'll work out the finer details.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Right. 

I'll get something going. My hope is to have 6 users in total, with 2 users per conference in 3 mid major conferences. 

@me if you're in (Xbox 360)

Once we figure out who's committed we'll work out the finer details.

I'll do it.