NCAA football

Ty21

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 10:54 AM, August4th said:

been playing this for the past month..have no desire to go back to madden 19

really need to see this series come back

Meh... even if it comes back, I don't have much faith EA will do much with it. The team that made the NCAA games back then has been disbanded... So it would be a new team making the game, and they would be directed by the higher-ups to focus on microtransactions and whatever Ultimate Team feature they put in the game rather than gameplay and features to make the game enjoyable.

10 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Meh... even if it comes back, I don't have much faith EA will do much with it. The team that made the NCAA games back then has been disbanded... So it would be a new team making the game, and they would be directed by the higher-ups to focus on microtransactions and whatever Ultimate Team feature they put in the game rather than gameplay and features to make the game enjoyable.

Willing to risk it ;)Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Willing to risk it ;)Β 

As long as they can just basically carbon copy their dynasty mode in, then I'm good.

I'm ok with just continually updating the NCAA14 rosters, but it would be awesome if after like 6 years we could get a modern game to go off of.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Willing to risk it ;)Β 

Obviously, a chance of having a decent NCAA game is better than NO chance, but I just think it will go down the same dark path Madden has.

Β 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

As long as they can just basically carbon copy their dynasty mode in, then I'm good.

I'm ok with just continually updating the NCAA14 rosters, but it would be awesome if after like 6 years we could get a modern game to go off of.

The way EA works, a new NCAA game would be lucky to even have dynasty mode its first year, or it would be completely stripped down, then they would slowly add features over the years and cry about development cycles.Β 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, August4th said:

looks like the NCAA might start to budge on players financially benefiting from their likeness.

Why not just do a double whammy, allow College players to be paid for by EA Sports for putting them into the game.

A flat amount equal for all players.

It's all a joke.Β  Most college football players would be thrilled just to have their likeness in the game. Some greedy losers who sucked in college and wanted to make a bunch of money before they had to get real jobs had to go and ruin it for everyone. That, and the NCAA is extremely corrupt.

• Like 5

On 1/28/2019 at 9:57 AM, Danger said:

Yeah I would be totally ok with exact same dynasty mode, just with modern engine and graphics. It's EA though, so they'll probably screw it up...