FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

yeah well falcons are gonna take henderson so is it worth it to replace byron jones? 

Thats the million dollar question I am asking in the Cowboys forum. Technically Jones was our #2 CB and we do have multiple people on our bench who have started admirably. But Jones was also our most talented DB, so it would be nice to replace the talent lost. 

Just now, Forge said:

Drafting Ruggs while picking up #95 is a win, I think. He could legitimately be the pick at 13. I'm pretty happy with that. 

no doubt. would have been a moonshot to trade with dallas for 17 then trade again with the eagles lol

I am happy with ruggs, just saying that if they get FOMO from ruggs actually getting drafted by someone else, we probably would take that other deal if the guy you and @Justone2 spoke about is there. which makes sense

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly i am on not sold on Ruggs even though i love what he could bring just because of how insanely deep this WR class is. But really not excited abouth any of the other options at this point. 

It would have been nice to move back again and pick up a spare part, but you can only do what you can do. There are only a couple of real options there for us at this particular spot, and honestly, Ruggs is the best of that bunch in terms of prospect. At this point, I think it's Ruggs or Henderson who is BPA. 

Just now, Forge said:

It would have been nice to move back again and pick up a spare part, but you can only do what you can do. There are only a couple of real options there for us at this particular spot, and honestly, Ruggs is the best of that bunch in terms of prospect. At this point, I think it's Ruggs or Henderson who is BPA. 

Or maybe Murray, tbh...but we aren't going to draft a linebacker here lol

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Fair. Real life I'd be literally screaming at the TV for the Eagles to trade up.

Honestly, just couldn't figure out a way to make the deal work without that second, which kind of sucks. I think most of us would have liked to have moved down in that spot, but there comes a point in time where the small draft picks aren't worth the talent that you are giving up. 

Just now, Forge said:

Honestly, just couldn't figure out a way to make the deal work without that second, which kind of sucks. I think most of us would have liked to have moved down in that spot, but there comes a point in time where the small draft picks aren't worth the talent that you are giving up. 

yeah, it is really hard to let go of that 2nd and then sit there for literally 80 picks when we need young talent on this team