These are the Lions' remaining picks, I believe

Pick #67 (255)
Pick #85 (165)
Pick #109 (76)
Pick #112 (70)
Pick #149 (30.6)
Pick #183 (17)
Pick #236 (1)

From what I can tell, they really want to move up for someone, though I'm not sure who (coded big board). @Justone2 what do you think? Is there a workable deal here? I believe that they only want to give up the thirds and one of the fourths. 31 is valued at 600, so there's a big disconnect here, to be honest. And that's a huge drop off. Unfortunately, I don't see a ton of roster players that I would be interested in to make up any sort of difference. 

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

These are the Lions' remaining picks, I believe

Pick #67 (255)
Pick #85 (165)
Pick #109 (76)
Pick #112 (70)
Pick #149 (30.6)
Pick #183 (17)
Pick #236 (1)

From what I can tell, they really want to move up for someone, though I'm not sure who (coded big board). @Justone2 what do you think? Is there a workable deal here? I believe that they only want to give up the thirds and one of the fourths. 31 is valued at 600, so there's a big disconnect here, to be honest. And that's a huge drop off. Unfortunately, I don't see a ton of roster players that I would be interested in to make up any sort of difference. 

Dont think that is worth it for such a big drop.

• Like 1

We are on the clock and basically have a few different scenarios. 

We could either trade Moseley for a third an grab a CB like Trevon Diggs, AJ Terrell or Jaylon Johnson.

We could trade Moseley for a third and go for AJ Epenesa.

We can not trade Moseley and go Epenesa.

We can also go O-line with say Cesar Ruiz or Natane Muti.

Or we can trade down.

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

my small vote would go to : keep Moseey. Stay put.

Draft Diggs, Cush, Delpit, Terrell, or Madubuike.

is Epenesa regarded as an EDGE/3T hybrid for us? don't think he will be of much use outside.

Yeah, he'd be a hybrid in the way of AA. 

I don't love the corners here at all. Terrell is closest. 

For me it's largely Epenesa or Interior offensive line. 

Yeah Epenesa would slide into that Armstead role with Armstead taking over for Buckner full time inside. 

I don't like going corner without having unloaded one of Spoon/Moseley. I have given the yes to the Moseley trade because i have a hard time believing he will be able to keep his level of part year up. He got worse before being benched for Spoon and then came back strong after coming in against the Vikings.

For me it really is Epenesa or trade down at this point i think and then see what we can do later to give Spoon competition.

With the 31st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.

The San Francisco 49ers select:

Patriots news: Todd McShay has New England taking pass rusher A.J. ...

AJ Epenesa, 4-3DE, Iowa.

Time expired and this is the guy both teams we where in taks with wanted along with him being top of my board and i also think high for Forge and N4L.

Epenesa will fill the Armstead role where i see him as a base edge and interior rusher. Could also rush from the edge in certain packages. Just a versatile pass rusher with a strong punch.