FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We'd prefer a 3T.  As for pick value, it'd probably be more than yall'd be willing to give, like an upper second.

This is for Corey Davis

They also are interested in DE/CB

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

@Matts4313 @Texas_OutLaw7 @D82 and everyone else

Hey lets offer to swap our 2nd and 3rd for theirs and maybe Jordan Lewis if 17 comes around and Henderson is still on the board.

That will give them a 3rd round value of 150 with a quality nickle back, if they take it then we're still good.

I wouldnt be a fan of giving up Lewis. If push comes to shove, I think I would go Brown. Which is probably what they would prefer anyways, a boundary CB.

But I dont think I would swap the picks and throw in a CB. Not without getting something back. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I wouldnt be a fan of giving up Lewis. If push comes to shove, I think I would go Brown. Which is probably what they would prefer anyways, a boundary CB.

But I dont think I would swap the picks and throw in a CB. Not without getting something back. 

Jordan is worth a 3rd I think. So for Corey Davis who would help solidify our receiving core and like I said this is on the condition that we still have Henderson available at our pick at 17. It's an instant upgrade over him and we get a WR in the process thus eliminating 2 positions of need.

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

@Matts4313 @Texas_OutLaw7 @D82 and everyone else

Hey lets offer to swap our 2nd and 3rd for theirs and maybe Jordan Lewis if 17 comes around and Henderson is still on the board.

That will give them a 3rd round value of 150 with a quality nickle back, if they take it then we're still good.

Would rather swap thirds and send them Crawford.

• Like 1