FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Yes, actually. What is the asking price?

So far we have only lbeen looking at similar change of scenery type players. reasonably high picks who have under performed and need a change. Not sure if you have anyone similar to that. We'd probably listen to a pick offer, but we haven't put anything out with that type of compensation. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

So far we have only lbeen looking at similar change of scenery type players. reasonably high picks who have under performed and need a change. Not sure if you have anyone similar to that. We'd probably listen to a pick offer, but we haven't put anything out with that type of compensation. 

Team needs? To get an idea as to what position would be ideal.

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Team needs? To get an idea as to what position would be ideal.

It's fairly flexible as we can use depth in a lot of places. Secondary, defensive line, interior offensive line are all reasonable. Tight end maybe. 

Dont' need a QB, RB, WR

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

That's fun. If we play that game then Chaisson is an injured DL who can't break double digit sacks. Don't see that value for Dallas. Or Kinlaw is a DT with bad knees. 

Forcing a pick for emotional reasons is a bad way to attack.

what is emotional about it?? It is my philosophy. You can argue that my philosophy is wrong if you want..

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's fairly flexible as we can use depth in a lot of places. Secondary, defensive line, interior offensive line are all reasonable. Tight end maybe. 

Dont' need a QB, RB, WR

I have always like Dante Pettis. The only downside is how deep this draft is. And @D82 is adding Dez to our roster. It's something to discus - but likely won't happen anytime soon.

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I have always like Dante Pettis. The only downside is how deep this draft is. And @D82 is adding Dez to our roster. It's something to discus - but likely won't happen anytime soon.

You can't add Dez to the roster. There is no free agency in this

15 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Have we heard back from the Titans yet on Davis? Also it's pick 30.

I can't believe Mims is still there. If we could trade up on the cheap I would pull the trigger. But it's not a need in the slightest and WR 3 is a tough place to put such high resources into. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I can't believe Mims is still there. If we could trade up on the cheap I would pull the trigger. But it's not a need in the slightest and WR 3 is a tough place to put such high resources into. 

If we miss out on Epenesa and Mims is still there near 40 I wouldn't be opposed to a trade up.

We may move on from Cooper in 2 years anyways so why get our future No.1

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

If we miss out on Epenesa and Mims is still there near 40 I wouldn't be opposed to a trade up.

We may move on from Cooper in 2 years anyways so why get our future No.1

Mims will be going to the jets