FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

11 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

I am going to put the pick in before my time runs out. So let me know if its a yes or a no. Would be the same guy you guys would take so if you want could finalize the deal after the pick.

Could make a 3 team trade. I could use some guards and DTs

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't be done right now with the trade of Buckner. He's basically our only 3 tech and the fact that we will likely draft Epenesa right here tells you all you need to know about how we feel about that LOL. We have a lot of people that rotate, basically, but he's the actual 3 technique 

40 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Not really interested in trading Thomas for an aging vet that hasn't been consistent over the years. Also probably won't do it unless there is a third this year.

If there is no interest in Crawford, thats fine. But, just FYI, he is a consistent 4-5 sack guy who rotates between edge and 3t (on passing plays). He is disruptive in the pass game and a monster in the run game. He is never going to be the 10 sack guy, but he will almost always be in the backfield.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If there is no interest in Crawford, thats fine. But, just FYI, he is a consistent 4-5 sack guy who rotates between edge and 3t (on passing plays). He is disruptive in the pass game and a monster in the run game. He is never going to be the 10 sack guy, but he will almost always be in the backfield.

I would have had interest in Crawford if he weren't coming off a hip injury. That's scary stuff for me. His actual play was secondary for me. That hip issue has been going on for 2 years now. 

7 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Really no interest in Crawford(he is a 30 years old guy with hip problems and a preety sizeable contract) and have to get a third this year to move down 20 spots. 

I get it. I dont think giving up our 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks is feasible. You have no interest in future picks? What about players? Do you have positions of need?

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would have had interest in Crawford if he weren't coming off a hip injury. That's scary stuff for me. His actual play was secondary for me. That hip issue has been going on for 2 years now. 

His hip injury started in training camp, he had surgery a few games into the season and is now 100% recovered and is training. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I get it. I dont think giving up our 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks is feasible. You have no interest in future picks? What about players? Do you have positions of need?

His hip injury started in training camp, he had surgery a few games into the season and is now 100% recovered and is training. 

They already made the pick.

So I guess we're just gonna stay put.