FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

37 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I'll admit I like the idea of seeing whos there when we pick like @D82 wants, but this is whats best for our team. I was gonna make a hell of a push for Darrell Taylor from Tennessee

Risky business. Our target could get snatched up and then we may not want to make the trade. 

• Like 1

Obviously the trade favors them a bit more which is why we are hesitant. But such is life when trading up. When was the last time a team trading down got fleeced? 

It happens when the team trading down ends up with 3 JAGs and team trading up gets 1 stud.

Look! We just voted as a forum on our big board. We put Henderson and Epenesa in our top 18. You are telling me we could end up with TWO players in our top 18 of all college football players!!?? Yeah! We are doing this.

We aren't the GD Miami Dolphins. We don't need 100 picks. We only have a few roles left.

We need to fix our interior DL and Safety. We got McCoy, Poe, and Dix.

We needed an Edge. We got AJ.

We needed CB. We got Henderson.

We need WR and it's a DEEP draft. Get Duvernay and call it a day.

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Obviously the trade favors them a bit more which is why we are hesitant. But such is life when trading up. When was the last time a team trading down got fleeced? 

It happens when the team trading down ends up with 3 JAGs and team trading up gets 1 stud.

Look! We just voted as a forum on our big board. We put Henderson and Epenesa in our top 18. You are telling me we could end up with TWO players in our top 18 of all college football players!!?? Yeah! We are doing this.

We aren't the GD Miami Dolphins. We don't need 100 picks. We only have a few roles left.

We need to fix our interior DL and Safety. We got McCoy, Poe, and Dix.

We needed an Edge. We got AJ.

We needed CB. We got Henderson.

We need WR and it's a DEEP draft. Get Duvernay and call it a day.

Actually with this we get Pettis as well who is a solid slot when playing. So really at 99 it's BPA strictly so I just say lets go ahead and make the trade. Some people will be pissed but this is whats best for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Between Aldon Smith, Gregory, and Epenesa we will figure something out opposite DLaw

I believe also that @WizardHawk is also a big AJ fan as well. So i think it's going to be a yes for him as well but we still have 3 of the votes for the trade and I haven't seen RJ in a few days anyways so who knows if he's going to vote.

20 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Actually with this we get Pettis as well who is a solid slot when playing. So really at 99 it's BPA strictly so I just say lets go ahead and make the trade. Some people will be pissed but this is whats best for us.

Let me know. I'm here for a little while longer. I can confirm to make it official

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Let me know. I'm here for a little while longer. I can confirm to make it official

The likelihood of this happening if 80%+. The vote favors it. If D82 doesnt log in, I can confirm it tomorrow morning. But I want to let D82 and WH a chance to chime in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The likelihood of this happening if 80%+. The vote favors it. If D82 doesnt log in, I can confirm it tomorrow morning. But I want to let D82 and WH a chance to chime in.

So long as nobody makes us a great offer on the same parts, should be fine

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Make the trade. I’ve got Gross-Matos rated higher personally, but it’s a marginal difference. Epenesa is still a top 20 player imo. Probably a more versatile fit for Nolan’s multiple fronts too. 

With this vote and @Texas_OutLaw7 giving WH his vote, we have:

5 for

2 push

1 against.

@D82 => I think you have officially been overruled on this one.

• Like 1