FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Des tried to tag you into the PM. I guess it didnt work. Ill send you a copy of the conversation.

But he's right, we could be getting someone special at 99 and that's less likely to happen a during the 4th onward.

Also, I left some BBQ brisket in the fridge and I’d really appreciate it if it didn’t “disappear” like that fried rice did last week. Items marked “JJJ” are mine.

Word to the wise: Wade Phillips and Rob Ryan were both notorious for stealing my food, and keep in mind what happened to them... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

Also, I left some BBQ brisket in the fridge and I’d really appreciate it if it didn’t “disappear” like that fried rice did last week. Items marked “JJJ” are mine.

Word to the wise: Wade Phillips and Rob Ryan were both notorious for stealing my food, and keep in mind what happened to them... 

I had left over brisket today. I just ate it cold like an animal. I gave some to my dog. He liked it

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I had left over brisket today. I just ate it cold like an animal. I gave some to my dog. He liked it

For some reason, an image of you and the dog sharing a piece of brisket 'Lady and the Tramp' style just popped in my head.

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

If OJ were available I’d push pretty hard personally.

I read some of their forum. He's not available. They think he will flourish with Brady.