FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, PR said:

When you guys talk at me can you like quote me or something? I never know when there is a response

Can you give me a general overview of players and picks you are willing to trade and what you are looking for in return? I know youve been wheeling and dealing, so I am not 100% sure what you are targeting at this point. 

19 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Bengals looking to trade up 

here is our capital 

3rd Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 65 | Cincinnati Bengals    
4th Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 107 | Cincinnati Bengals    
4th Rnd - Pick 15 | Overall: 121 | Cincinnati Bengals    
5th Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 147 | Cincinnati Bengals    
6th Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 181 | Cincinnati Bengals    
7th Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 216 | Cincinnati Bengals    

WR John Ross

S Shawn Williams

QB Andy Dalton

plus future picks

What is your asking price on Ross and Dalton? What are you looking for in terms of players? 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What is your asking price on Ross and Dalton? What are you looking for in terms of players? 

Dalton- mid to late round pick

Ross- looking for a 3rd (will have to discuss with forum though) he’s been good when healthy

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Dalton- mid to late round pick

Ross- looking for a 3rd (will have to discuss with forum though) he’s been good when healthy

Discuss it with your people. Are there any players/positions of need that we could look at negotiating as well?

Edited by Matts4313

Our "second" round pick was just up. Just for fun - who would we have drafted had we stayed put?

• Kyle Dugger, S
  • Damon Arnette, CB
  • Cole Kmet, TE
  • Curtis Weaver, Edge
  • Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IEcW9RBaxto_mfTk2vfEEkZQdsqO3r_7M3hMLzUcOVQ/edit#gid=1177407507

Depending how you view Weaver - who I think would have been the pick - determines if you think we won or lost the trade.

24 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Our "second" round pick was just up. Just for fun - who would we have drafted had we stayed put?

• Kyle Dugger, S
  • Damon Arnette, CB
  • Cole Kmet, TE
  • Curtis Weaver, Edge
  • Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IEcW9RBaxto_mfTk2vfEEkZQdsqO3r_7M3hMLzUcOVQ/edit#gid=1177407507

Depending how you view Weaver - who I think would have been the pick - determines if you think we won or lost the trade.

Ouch... that's tough. I like Weaver alot. Epenesa is rated higher but idk if it's enough to make up that value

41 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Ouch... that's tough. I like Weaver alot. Epenesa is rated higher but idk if it's enough to make up that value

To hell with that. This guys ability puts both Epenesa and Weaver to shame. He needs coaching but I would have been all over him at 51.