Draft szn rumors

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Hope everyone is prepared for a 12 hour 1st round...

Apparently they did a draft mock trial today and all reports coming out from the media suggest it was a nightmare lol...

im on west coast time so i have all night. cant wait to witness this unravel

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm gonna have to take Friday off just so I can stay up until 2am to watch the first round.

Already took Friday off.

Aka. I’ll be sitting on my couch stuck in my house vs sitting in my office stuck in my house. Haha

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Apparently they did a draft mock trial today and all reports coming out from the media suggest it was a nightmare lol...

Jesus. So is it not 10 minutes between each pick for this? I haven't heard what the time limit will be. Either way, this is a going to be must watch TV lol. 

10 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Jesus. So is it not 10 minutes between each pick for this? I haven't heard what the time limit will be. Either way, this is a going to be must watch TV lol. 

They're gonna pause the draft for technical difficulties. And based on how absolutely awful their mock draft was today, they're gonna be pausing a lot.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I wouln't be surprised if some of the front office people made it more difficult on purpose since they didn't want to do this in the first place.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I just saw something other day on Twitter where a media head said Giants absolutely loved him lol...

We're getting so close I can smell the smokescreens. Here's another:

Pro Football Network's Tony Pauline reports the Dolphins are expected to pick Georgia OT Andrew Thomas with the No. 5 overall pick if he's available and they don't take a quarterback.

Edited by kgarrett12486