Vikings FFMD20 War Room

RpMc

These picks are coming up outside of this 2nd rounder.

Of this top IOL group only Cesar Ruiz and Lloyd Cushenberry are gone right now.  So one should be able to easily get one or two of them in the 3 picks in the 3rd round.  And if Prince keeps dropping to the third no way I would pass on him there even if he plays OT.

Jonah Jackson Ohio State GS
Netane Muti Fresno State RS JR

Tyler Biadasz Wisconsin RS JR
John Simpson Clemson
Jack Driscoll Auburn OT/OG
Nick Harris Washington
Shane Lemieux Oregon RS
Logan Stenberg Kentucky RS

Matt Hennessy Temple
Damien Lewis LSU
Darryl Williams Miss State RS

Calvin Throckmorton Oregon OT/OG
Solomon Kindley Georgia RS JR
Saahdig Charles LSU JR OT/OG
Danny Pinter Ball State
Michael Onwenu Michigan
John Molchon Boise State

Honestly in the real world getting those two corners is very important considering we lost three starting corners off last years team, so it was good and Terrell was of great value.  

I went with Prince, I'm not sure how I feel about Reiff at guard, but Prince may also need a year (then again, we though Brian O'Neill did too).

If one of Akers/CEH goes in the next couple picks, I'll work the phones to move up for them.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RpMc said:

I went with Prince, I'm not sure how I feel about Reiff at guard, but Prince may also need a year (then again, we though Brian O'Neill did too).

If one of Akers/CEH goes in the next couple picks, I'll work the phones to move up for them.

I am good with that, Prince if he stays healthy could be a great LT.  And is an ideal fit for a zone blocking scheme and is the best OL on the board.  Should go offensive explosion in the next round though, need that bad at WR or RB.  And by the looks of it Akers is gone and CEH is gone shortly I am sure.

But think of the TEs still on the board, but all of these guys have explosive ability to make plays but many could be gone, will see.

RB
Clyde Edwards-Helaire LSU JR
AJ Dillon Boston College JR
Eno Benjamin Arizona State JR
Zach Moss Utah
Joshua Kelley UCLA RS
Anthony McFarland Maryland RS SOPH
KeShawn Vaughn Vandy
James Robinson Illinois State
Michael Warren II Cincinnati JR
Sewo Olonilua TCU
Lamical Perine Florida
Malcolm Perry Navy
Salvon Ahmed Washington JR
Darius Anderson TCU
Reggie Corbin Illinois RS
Adrian Killins Jr UCF

WR
Lynn Bowden Jr Kentucky JR
Antonio Gandy-Golden Liberty
Chase Claypool Notre Dame
Bryan Edwards South Carolina
Michael Pittman Jr USC
Donovan People-Jones Michigan JR
KJ Hill Ohio State
Tyler Johnson Minnesota
Quinetz Cephus Wisconsin RS JR
Devin Duvernay Texas
James Proche SMU RS
Antonio Gibson Memphis
Binjimen Victor Ohio State

TE
Albert Okwuegbunam Missouri RS JR
Adam Trautman Dayton RS SR
Brycen Hopkins Purdue RS
Thaddeus Moss LSU RS SOPH
Harrison Bryant FAU
Josiah Deguara Cincinnati
Devin Asiasi UCLA RS JR
Jared Pinkney Vandy RS

Edited by Ozzy

5 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Receivers that I personally like in the third (not in any order)

Chase Claypool
Bryan Edwards
Van Jefferson
Michael Pittman

Michael Pittman can be an Allen Robinson/Brandon Marshall clone. There's him, then a drop off to the next tier. I would try to trade up with him as target in mind; then try to target a Devin Dunvernay in the 4th or late 3rd.

Just now, battle2heaven said:

did we trade for breida yet? Maybe ask around the league if any other rbs are available. 

Breida ended up getting moved to the Falcons in a deal to move up in the draft, something I wasn't going to do.

Pittsburgh has put Jaylen Samuels up on the board after their selection.

1 minute ago, RpMc said:

Breida ended up getting moved to the Falcons in a deal to move up in the draft, something I wasn't going to do.

Pittsburgh has put Jaylen Samuels up on the board after their selection.

not that much interest in samuels. kinda want a homerun hitter to compliment mattison

Just now, battle2heaven said:

not that much interest in samuels. kinda want a homerun hitter to compliment mattison

Agreed and Samuels is not that.  That is odd The Steelers took him because they already have James Conner, Benny Snell, Jaylen Samuels, Darrin Hall, Ralph Webb and Kerrith Whyte not to mention Derek Watt at FB.  Makes sense to get a big play dude but clearly would have to can multiple backs they currently have.

11 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Receivers that I personally like in the third (not in any order)

Chase Claypool
Bryan Edwards
Van Jefferson
Michael Pittman

Jefferson is good but I would not take him in the 3rd, the rest are all solid, Claypool is clearly the top but sure he will be gone shortly.  Could get a steal with Bryan Edwards, he had a great season this year for South Carolina.

6 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Naturally Akers and Edwards-Helaire go back to back because my feel for the draft is just terrible at the moment :D

Not a huge surprise, most big play home run potential might be Anthony McFarland now, but AJ Dillion would be sweat to get a power back like him.