Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm thinking Counelor is mostly telling the truth

The Government Agents could be viewed as not "bad" guys in the grand scheme of things and is a good red herring alignment reveal to screw with things 

Does that mean that the "government" alignment itself is not "bad"? Also @daboyle250 I may be sorry, not quite sure right now. If you were a bad guy, Ha! Otherwise, it happened again, at least I wasn't single-handedly responsible for it this time.

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not sure. Would you care to tell me a tale of your suspicion list... maybe from the top?

Tbh I haven’t followed along much outside of yesterday when mwil was my read. 

ive got another person that I’m interested in based on some low key interactions but I haven’t determined if they’re trying to send me signals or just blend in. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Tbh I haven’t followed along much outside of yesterday when mwil was my read. 

ive got another person that I’m interested in based on some low key interactions but I haven’t determined if they’re trying to send me signals or just blend in. 

There has been some pretty important stuff that happened recently. I suggest reading the past 20-30 pages. Do you have any input on management or the government? 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

There has been some pretty important stuff that happened recently. I suggest reading the past 20-30 pages. Do you have any input on management or the government? 

Haven’t seen anything to make me believe that there is a “management” group other than a couple people mentioning it. 

as far as government, they’re yellow which typically is not a main scum faction color. As far as theme of the show, I could easily see government be a complete 3rd party or could win with Westen 

50 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You are obviously blind too. I asked you a question many pages ago. Go find it and talk to me. 

No, I'm insulted because it seems like Malf would be your priority over me. I get that you'd be concerned about both. 

@Malfatronis like the generic knock off version of me in mafia. If you're going to go after one of us, you go after the original, great mafia talent...and spoiler alert, that's not Malf (it's me....)

Just now, Forge said:

No, I'm insulted because it seems like Malf would be your priority over me. I get that you'd be concerned about both. 

@Malfatronis like the generic knock off version of me in mafia. If you're going to go after one of us, you go after the original, great mafia talent...and spoiler alert, that's not Malf (it's me....)

Find my question

Answer it

And we can talk