Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable I'm really curious, what makes you think I'm scum, my role?

The role leaves me at 50/50 with you. We know that there is likely a PGO, would there also be a townie that couldn’t be targeted at night? 

the second part of it, is that the back and forth between you and mwil is starting to come off more like you’re scum together. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The role leaves me at 50/50 with you. We know that there is likely a PGO, would there also be a townie that couldn’t be targeted at night? 

the second part of it, is that the back and forth between you and mwil is starting to come off more like you’re scum together. 

I see what you are saying, it's a fair point. I'd have some questions as well if it was reversed. Maybe not the scum together idea, but in general 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It was the way you worded something. It alluded to not having 100% conclusive results 

I'd really like to know what this was, cause I have been 100% the whole time on the results 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I see what you are saying, it's a fair point. I'd have some questions as well if it was reversed. Maybe not the scum together idea, but in general 

I'd really like to know what this was, cause I have been 100% the whole time on the results 

I quoted you and asked you about it at the time 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I quoted you and asked you about it at the time 

23 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

The only issue I have is that your info does not seem 100% lock. You believe your info points to scum. 

This is all I can find, are you sure you did

• Like 1