Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah, your thoughts on the bold?

Do you think tlo is not being modkilled bc he is scum?

My first thought is about how the information was presented to us. I think Mookie pointed it out about a whisperer or gossiper. I think either we have a role that does that or maybe someone spreading false information?

My question is, if that is a role, why not choose someone like MWil or Orca for their ability, unless its random. 

I think with Counselor claiming Masons with Daboyle (assuming that checks out for the Burn Notice fans) then I think whoever the PGO is should stay hidden.

I think Matts not being visited doesn't help him any. We have not had anyone claim they found scum (other than Orca with MWil) so it doesn't stop him from being scum and venturing out. 

As for Touch, he is right with Malf at the top of my Mafia Tier (sorry to anyone I offend) but so far I haven't seen anything that draws me to believe he is scum. I think if I was hosting this game I am not sure I would put an even and an odd night SK, but Swag was specific to say "even" in the writeup so I would imagine tonight will bring more results.

Let me know if I can answer anything else. Always here to talk.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Slappy Mc thoughts on wolfe this game?

I know him IRL. I know he gets off work pretty late and completely spaces posting on here. That being said, I feel like I have seen about what I expected of him. I'm not overly threatened if he got a mafia role, because he is such an awkward poster that I think he would slip up. Overall I'm neutral on him. I definitely would vote 5-6 others before him right now.