Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mwil still howling

Hi Rack. I hope your FF draft/BDL draft is going well and you're enjoying online teaching as much as me (actually a lot more than me). I'm sorry that you disagree with my synopsis and truly believe that Orca, who in his own words is "playing for Town", while claiming Ninja Ghost Cop (1 shot) and for two days in a row can't be voted for, claiming 3 abilities (one of which is a lie), is actually Town and not the Godfather. 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hi Rack. I hope your FF draft/BDL draft is going well and you're enjoying online teaching as much as me (actually a lot more than me). I'm sorry that you disagree with my synopsis and truly believe that Orca, who in his own words is "playing for Town", while claiming Ninja Ghost Cop (1 shot) and for two days in a row can't be voted for, claiming 3 abilities (one of which is a lie), is actually Town and not the Godfather. 

Has little to do with Orca himself and more to do with your response to everything so far. It's all been a series of desperate reaches to somehow clear yourself. Like the one I pointed out last night about the scum pardoner thing. And then just now with this whole red letter thing.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Any other thoughts?

I've already said I'm willing to go matts and slappy, although I've cooled on slappy since. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Has little to do with Orca himself and more to do with your response to everything so far. It's all been a series of desperate reaches to somehow clear yourself. Like the one I pointed out last night about the scum pardoner thing. And then just now with this whole red letter thing.

Sorry that my memory failed me on a game that I tried to completely wipe from my mind based upon my three entire hours of gameplay. My entire point was that I didn't remember a scum pardoner, and admitted I was wrong straightaway to Squire. I, to be fair, also forgot since Forge was GF and had a LOT of different options on abilities/what he could do, and a good portion of that game was spent with Orca yelling at SwAg about my slip due to not having a Town Win Con, you being converted, and us trying to get you a win, while at some point we killed Touch, he came back as Eminem, and then killed Squire and battle rapped about it.