Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

29 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@Pickle Rick

This is off the wiki.  Is this woman part of the Management?

Yes Carla is part of management, in season 1 kind of mysterious though

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But there are no other characters that would be associated or with Carla.  I guess swag could make her indy and have to "recruit" or find Westen to meet her wincon.  But as a faction. I do not see it.  

@The Orca what do you think?

Agreed in a way. She could be a cult via management type

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

According to the wiki, Cowan works with her?

Not really, he was the one to burn Michael at the order of the Managment (Carla), but Carla kills him while he is basically helping Michael figure things out 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Carla is 100% part of the group that management reps.

She works for Managament, which is part of the Organization, she is not management.  As a faction I do not think it would be in season 1.  There are not really any other characters to create a faction right? 

The context matters here

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Orca and Mwil, if either of you can red letter each other, then come with facts and do it, otherwise you are both strong voices and we need all the help we can get to catch the Management.

We need your help to catch “The management”, specifically asking for a red letter, meaning he’s confident Management is specifically red lettered scum, when I used PURPLE font the page before.

@Ragnarok

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Night 2:

Everyone had dispersed for the evening and was off to handle their various responsibilities for the night.  There was evil afoot, and everyone was intent upon finding it, but none more-so than JoshJosh decided to take a break from his role as a catalyst in our inability to be happy friends because he's a bully, and decided he would do a good, old fashion stakeout.  He was 100 meters away from any danger with binoculars, facing the wrong way, of course.  But, hey, this type of work beats lying in a crumpled heap after blocking punches with your face.

Josh observed his target all night, and his patience was rewarded as he saw two shadowy figures looming around outside the house he was surveying.  The two figures approached from opposite ends of the way, but were both revealed when they passed through the lighting.  It was Glen and Daboyle.  Neither were aware of each other, but the house's occupant was seemingly aware of them.  As both crept toward the home, massive lights suddenly revealed their precise location, and then the night was filled with gunfire.

Glen is dead.  He was Jan Haseck, Serial Killer (Even), Independent-Aligned. @Glen

Daboyle is dead.  He was Agent Harris, Alignment Cop, Government-Aligned. @daboyle250

Josh was panicking.  He just saw two guys get mowed down with guns.  He was not sticking around, he had to get out of here.  He ran fifty meters back to his truck and got inside.  He went to start his car, but upon twisting the key in the ignition the car promptly blew up.

Josh is dead.  He was Nate Westen, Incompetent JOAT, Westen-Aligned. @JoshstraDaymus

Heimdallr is not going quietly.  He is observing his surrounding, attempting to find anything that could be useful in this daring plan... He cannot afford to wait because if he waits, it may be too late.  You may still pay the ransom, but Heimdallr has initiated a plan to escape!

Yes, yes!  That is what I heard!  I heard that that there Touch did not go anywhere last night!  Quite the rousing gossip!

It is now Day 3.  You have until 9 p.m. EST on Thursday, April 9, 2020 to reach a decision.

@MWil23 @Counselor, @rackcs, @bcb1213, @11sanchez11, @pwny@Forge, @Pickle Rick, @Heimdallr, @Matts4313, @The Orca, @MookieMonstah@TLO, @squire12, @theuntouchable, @Malfatron, @Ragnarok, @Slappy Mc, @wolfeyestrk, @swoosh

If you think you should have received a PM and did not, message me.

Lol.

I just read this.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The context matters here

We need your help to catch “The management”, specifically asking for a red letter, meaning he’s confident Management is specifically red lettered scum, when I used PURPLE font the page before.

@Ragnarok

I disagree with that assessment.  Red lettering someone is a common phrase...I don't think he meant it as actual red letters.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So Cowan works for her and the Management.

Cowan, if you take the entire season as a whole, is probably an unlikely ally. He is the antagonist for most of season 1, but in the end, turns out he was just following orders. 

Edited by Matts4313