Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is how I know you're trolling

LOL

Not at all. Orca claimed ABILITIES (plural). He claimed that he was GIVEN the voteproof (lie), and that his Ninja was 1 shot (LIE). His story is ever evolving on what kind of "cop" he is, as he's not so subtly transitioned from cop to "Ninja Invest" and then said that he's "Playing for Town" earlier today.

Pickle is trying to spin the narrative that Orca was legitimately given an ability to not be voted for, likely faked a red letter invest on me, and is likely a commuter. That's egregious.

Orca has had it out for me since roles were given out and the game started, well before his alleged soft claims and random gifs, and then after his fake red letter invest. 

Why...it's because he knew that there'd be no consequences for his actions since he can't be lynched or targeted at night. 

In hindsight, I should have just died, flipped Town, and let the rest of you game solve, because you can't get past this clear absurdity.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Not at all. Orca claimed ABILITIES (plural). He claimed that he was GIVEN the voteproof (lie), and that his Ninja was 1 shot (LIE). His story is ever evolving on what kind of "cop" he is, as he's not so subtly transitioned from cop to "Ninja Invest" and then said that he's "Playing for Town" earlier today.

Pickle is trying to spin the narrative that Orca was legitimately given an ability to not be voted for, likely faked a red letter invest on me, and is likely a commuter. That's egregious.

Orca has had it out for me since roles were given out and the game started, well before his alleged soft claims and random gifs, and then after his fake red letter invest. 

Why...it's because he knew that there'd be no consequences for his actions since he can't be lynched or targeted at night. 

In hindsight, I should have just died, flipped Town, and let the rest of you game solve, because you can't get past this clear absurdity.

So you’re theory is that orca couldn’t be voted for to begin with and that you think he’s scum. 

outside of a vig, the only way town gets rid of scum is via lynch. So you’re saying that there’s a scum role that can never die via lynch? 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And all the while no one seems to care that we've got a kidnapping and ransom situation. That's okay though, listen to Orca, the GOVERNMENT probably kidnapped Heim.

If someone can kidnap, someone has to have a move to undo it.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you’re theory is that orca couldn’t be voted for to begin with and that you think he’s scum. 

outside of a vig, the only way town gets rid of scum is via lynch. So you’re saying that there’s a scum role that can never die via lynch? 

That, or someone in his faction is making him lynchproof while he is a commuter of sorts. 

He claimed using ABILITIES (plural) and that's complete garbage.

He also clearly slipped saying that he was "playing for Town" today.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

That, or someone in his faction is making him lynchproof while he is a commuter of sorts. 

So what do you expect us to do about it today?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If someone can kidnap, someone has to have a move to undo it.

Well, SwAg said that he was planning an escape and that there was a dollar figure attached to it, so it would appear multiple moves to undo it.

In light of the flips of Josh and Dome, and the fact that we know of 2 Town alignments, an SK (likely two) and Government aligned, plus likely the main killing faction (management), this is a multiball game (close to 30 people) and it looks like it has some bastard elements to it (Josh, Dome).

tenor.gif?itemid=5693923

Not a slip. 100% intentional 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

So what do you expect us to do about it today?

I'm just saying, we've basically wasted two whole days arguing about ME. Maybe take a step back and see that in light of multiple flips and some of what we know, there are likely 4-5 factions or Indy alignments out there and Orca is clearly a part of a faction. He tried the Town route, then slipped on "playing for Town" and playing coy about being an Indy, and since he's got PLURAL abilities, he's a part of a faction.

I'm just saying, we've basically wasted two whole days arguing about ME. Maybe take a step back and see that in light of multiple flips and some of what we know, there are likely 4-5 factions or Indy alignments out there and Orca is clearly a part of a faction. He tried the Town route, then slipped on "playing for Town" and playing coy about being an Indy, and since he's got PLURAL abilities, he's a part of a faction.

Cause YOU won't shut up or at least discuss anyone other than Orca.

Tell me about some other options.

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=10334579

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Cause YOU won't shut up or at least discuss anyone other than Orca.

Tell me about some other options.

I've already made my case for Slappy and a connecting point there. You seemed to contemplate it for a split second, admitting it was something that you didn't see, and then discarded it.

I've also made a case to go inactives. I'd bet scum is hiding inactives for sure.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:12 PM, SwAg said:
On 4/6/2020 at 8:01 PM, The Orca said:

1 BCB- Mookie

4 Daboyle- Slappy, Wolf, Matts, Squire

2 Slappy- Daboyle, Glen

5 Mission- Mwil, Bcb, Heimdallr, Pickle, Orca

1 Malf- Malf

1 Mwil- Racks

1 Counselor- Dome

1 Orca- Pwny 

1 Pwny- Josh

1 Dome- Sanchez

The competing lynches are correct.

Mission will be lynched.  Write-up incoming.

missed votes:  counselor, forge, mission, TLO, ragnarok, swoosh, touch

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

OFFICIAL(!!!) Vote Count:

MWil - 8 - Orca, Swoosh, Touch, Rick, Forge, Matts, rack, squire

Daboyle - 3 - Slappy, MWil, Wolf

pwny - 2 - Malfatron, Sanchez

Matts - 1 - Daboyle

Rick - 1- Pwny

Ragnarok - 1 - Mookie 

Rick - 1 - squire

Mookie - 1 - BCB

MWil is the lynch.  I’ll do a write-up, then I’m invoking the last rule to extend night to give everyone a chance to see night at a reasonable morning time when I’m not in a drunken stupor and capable of processing it.  We all win.  Let’s call that time 9 a.m. EST.

missed votes: Counselor, glen, Josh, TLO, Ragnarok

-------------------------------

Repeat missed votes: Counselor, TLO, Ragnarok