Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Link me to it.  I will read it and give my thoughts if you and your brother go make your BDL pick.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Also I just woke back up and still have a splitting headache so no yelling, please and thank you. 

Let me eat something first. 30-45 minutes 

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well the mechanics do not lend itself to that.

Orca could not be targeted 

Orca can not be voted

Orca claims to have used a move on mwil 

Mwil has to be the gf (could still be voted and targeted if people are telling the truth, ie orca)

So orca is super powerful (if you believe the theories that it's all his role)

Mwil is just deathproof until all of his mates are killed.  

I personally believe someone is making it so that orca cannot be voted.  I also do not believe orca has a night move that he used on mwil.  Its far more likely that he is a commuter and used that n1 (which is why counselor could not find him), someone made him unable to be voted, and he used his read to "catch"/get lynched mwil (I say that based on the thread)

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

22 hours ago, squire12 said:

Thanks.

You also from N1 results have information that points to mwil being scum, that correct?

22 hours ago, The Orca said:

Yep

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well the mechanics do not lend itself to that.

Orca could not be targeted 

Orca can not be voted

Orca claims to have used a move on mwil 

Mwil has to be the gf (could still be voted and targeted if people are telling the truth, ie orca)

So orca is super powerful (if you believe the theories that it's all his role)

Mwil is just deathproof until all of his mates are killed.  

I personally believe someone is making it so that orca cannot be voted.  I also do not believe orca has a night move that he used on mwil.  Its far more likely that he is a commuter and used that n1 (which is why counselor could not find him), someone made him unable to be voted, and he used his read to "catch"/get lynched mwil (I say that based on the thread)

Interesting theory that discounts they answers orca provided

On 4/7/2020 at 2:41 PM, The Orca said:

I'm 100% positive on the result I was given 

But you were including them in the people (8 I think) that needs to participate today, not that they are suspect, scummy, or on your list to lynch lol

This one. Malf asks you if you’re 100% sure and instead of simply saying yes, you say you’re 100% positive on the result you were given. 

so either A. You were lying and made it up or B. The result isn’t concrete 

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

Interesting theory that discounts they answers orca provided

Yes. As I said, I believe he just did it off of his read.  The other info from the thread does not support he used a move.  

Unless you believe he was untargetable (presumably a move) and had an invest (another move).  He claims it was one move.  What move was that? Have you ever see that type of move? 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This one. Malf asks you if you’re 100% sure and instead of simply saying yes, you say you’re 100% positive on the result you were given. 

so either A. You were lying and made it up or B. The result isn’t concrete 

Thanks for finding it, that isnt why I said it that way at all. I was 100% on the results and havent waivered or backtracked. That comment is because as last game showed results can be tampered. The results I was given was 100% and now I am 100% Mwil is scum and the godfather 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Thanks for finding it, that isnt why I said it that way at all. I was 100% on the results and havent waivered or backtracked. That comment is because as last game showed results can be tampered. The results I was given was 100% and now I am 100% Mwil is scum and the godfather 

To me it read as though it wasn’t concrete. 

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca come clean, you use a move on mwil?

No need to keep faking it, mwil is caught now. 

On 4/5/2020 at 8:59 AM, SwAg said:

tbh, I’m a little proud of the roles that I came up with on this one without having to make a broken game for the sake of keeping people interested.

tenor.gif?itemid=7574991