Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He wanted to protect the guy that would survive a lynch (or multiple)? 

Yes. Why would you want the cat out of the bag early on? A mislynch is much more valuable later in the game when it becomes dangerous to be wrong. And it was also a low risk gambit that I think he felt he could play off without much scrutiny.

Just now, rackcs said:

Yes. Why would you want the cat out of the bag early on? A mislynch is much more valuable later in the game when it becomes dangerous to be wrong. And it was also a low risk gambit that I think he felt he could play off without much scrutiny.

I actually disagree. If I was scummates with a GF that couldn’t be killed via lynch until the others are gone, I’d want that to come out pretty early. Town tends to lose a bit of a focus with that mechanic and it would confuse the thread. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I actually disagree. If I was scummates with a GF that couldn’t be killed via lynch until the others are gone, I’d want that to come out pretty early. Town tends to lose a bit of a focus with that mechanic and it would confuse the thread. 

I've done it before.  And it took town until LYLO to even consider me...by then it was too late.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Fair enough. It certainly has so far. We're still talking about mwil and orca.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Your reactions have told us everything we need to know, it doesn't matter what orca said

Just now, rackcs said:

What?

Well if you won’t listen to me, then perhaps you’ll listen to meme SwAg, effective tomorrow. Buckle up buckaroo! 

Disclaimer:

I in no way/shape/form mean that in a derogatory way. If you take it as such, I apologize. Meme swag will not be so contrite.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Well if you won’t listen to me, then perhaps you’ll listen to meme SwAg, effective tomorrow. Buckle up buckaroo! 

Disclaimer:

I in no way/shape/form mean that in a derogatory way. If you take it as such, I apologize. Meme swag will not be so contrite.

Well like I said, I'm glad you're enjoying being godfather.