Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Back to? I haven’t had a different viewpoint. I think at worst they would be 3rd party/neutral. 

I'm sorry. I disagree. If you arent Westen or Unlikely Ally, you are scum. 

Look at the game set up. Think of the ratio. What other scum faction could their be?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm sorry. I disagree. If you arent Westen or Unlikely Ally, you are scum. 

Look at the game set up. Think of the ratio. What other scum faction could their be?

Independent-Aligned are full scum and the primary town threat

Name

Voting For

Total

Slappy

counselor

Matts

cousnelor

Bcb

mookie

MWil

orca

Rick

racks

Orca

racks

Malfatron

sanchez

Heimdallr

sanchez

Squire

Ragnarok

Sanchez

Rack

Swoosh

Wolf

Mookie

Forge

Counselor

Pwny

Touch

2 counselor 

2 racks

2 sanchez

1 mookie 

1 orca

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Can anyone outside of Counselor verify Orca is a commuter/ninja? I’m betting Orca is this guy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTaUTVKOkKEh5PAA8UTzY

Clearly there are AT LEAST 3 scum in this.

Counselor and Daboyle are likely Harris and Lane, whereas Orca, who saved Daboyle N1 on the VC and Counselor likely tried to make it seem like Orca couldn’t be targeted at night.

https://burnnotice.fandom.com/wiki/Jason_Bly

History

In Season One, Jason Bly was sent down to Miami, Florida, in response to a sensitive information leak provided by Sam Axe to FBIagents Harris and Lane. He assured Michael that as long as he continued to poke about his burn notice, Jason was going to make Michael's life even more difficult. Later on, Michael worked with Barry to blackmail him to back off and hand over Michael's dossier concerning his crimes that led to him being burned. 

Jason Bly's "Scorched Earth" campaign 

• Invaded Michael's loft, trashed it, and left messages letting him know he's was being watched. 
  • Invaded Madeline's house and purposely defaced furniture for Michael's "hidden secrets". 
  • Towed away Michael's Charger at his loft. 
  • Leaked information to Veronica about Sam's previous relationships. 
  • Endangered Fiona's gun deals by anonymously reporting tips to the Miami-Dade Police Department. 
  • Declared Michael's loft a biohazard, rendering it uninhabitable.

@theuntouchable since you asked and "probably" ignored.

Season 1 was Bly's "Scorched Earth" campaign.

Guys, there's a 0% chance that Jason Bly is anything close to "pro Westen" and a 100% chance that he's government aligned.

Daboyle has already proven that they were given fake claims that couldn't be CC'd, and the only need for a fake claim is if you're scum.

There were AT LEAST three Government regulars in Season 1 (Lane, Harris, Bly), and yet Counselor clearly lied about those two being the only ones and that they were "masons" together. Once we see whether or not Orca can be voted for, we should pursue this avenue.

IF Orca cannot be voted for, then we should go Counselor for sure. His role flip will be extremely telling. No one can possibly buy that he and Daboyle were co-alignment cops, could they?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@theuntouchable => you are making me agree with a Redskins fan. Do you understand the pain you are putting me through.

Counselor is the smart vote. Its the only logical vote.

I’m not making you do anything. I just don’t see counselor coming out like he did it he wasn’t sided with town in some manner. Think back to when you claimed to be alignment comp and how counselor took it.