#12 Pick: Who do you think it'll be? Who do you want it to be?

MrOaktown_56

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think the reason people are so down on Jeudy is because he's so similar to Amari Cooper. But people forget that Cooper actually balled out for us his first 3 seasons.

Jeudy is only Cooper with the ball in his hands imo. His route running is way more similar to Chad Johnson, as is his foot agility and quickness. 

25 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jeudy is only Cooper with the ball in his hands imo. His route running is way more similar to Chad Johnson, as is his foot agility and quickness. 

Are you saying you think Juedy is a better route runner and has better feet than Cooper?  Are you saying Ocho Cinco is better than Cooper in those areas?

11 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Are you saying you think Juedy is a better route runner and has better feet than Cooper?  Are you saying Ocho Cinco is better than Cooper in those areas?

Chad Johnson is one of the best route runners in NFL History, yes. That’s a pretty common opinion among actual NFL people. Def better than Cooper imo. Check out the route running in NFL Comparisons, lot of good opinions from people in there. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Chad Johnson is one of the best route runners in NFL History, yes. Def better than Cooper imo. That’s a pretty common opinion among actual NFL people. Check out the route running in NFL Comparisons, lot of good opinions from people in there. 

Although I love 85, when it comes to feet Cooper I believe has him.  Chad was amazing but had other attributes that elevated his amazing feet.  Cooper's best attribute are his feet which hide deficiencies in his game.

40 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Either way he's similar to Cooper even down to the fact that he's also coming out of Alabama. 

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

Although I love 85, when it comes to feet Cooper I believe has him.  Chad was amazing but had other attributes that elevated his amazing feet.  Cooper's best attribute are his feet which hide deficiencies in his game.

Fair enough with the feet, but as a complete route runner, Chad is one of the best ever, and I personally don’t think Amari compares in that regard. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Fair enough with the feet, but as a complete route runner, Chad is one of the best ever, and I personally don’t think Amari compares in that regard. 

Chad was amazing and I will say nothing bad about him except for the time he dropped the ball before crossing the goal line at Oregon St.  That was the first time I say him play.

2 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

I want Murray. But they'll end up picking Henderson.

Honestly with how it’s being forecasted the first 18 picks go I think we’d be Lucky to get Henderson.  The man literally tries not to tackle but his coverage is substantial better than the rest.  I’d almost be happy with him at 19 and deal with his lack of manhood when it comes to tackling.

I like Murray a lot but he’s not a SAM so idk how he would fit the team.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Honestly with how it’s being forecasted the first 18 picks go I think we’d be Lucky to get Henderson.  The man literally tries not to tackle but his coverage is substantial better than the rest.  I’d almost be happy with him at 19 and deal with his lack of manhood when it comes to tackling.

I like Murray a lot but he’s not a SAM so idk how he would fit the team.

Do you mean #12? 

I believe Murray fits not because of where he'll line up specifically, but because Littleton and KT are only on 3 year deals -- and it's not a bad thing to look towards the future of the LB corps and life for when one of them goes down. Not an exact quote from Luke Keuchly, but I believe one of the reasons he hung em up is because his physical gifts deteriorated, even though we presumed him to be in his "prime." (Linebackers take a hell of a beating.)

Also, it's Littleton-Kwiatkowski-Lee-Wilbur at the moment, I believe. Unless we're gonna be playing our gazillion safeties, that is TERRIBLE LB depth.

56 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

No way. Chad got some of the best feet ever. Cooper feet and route running definitely ain't better than chad.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

No way. Chad got some of the best feet ever. Cooper feet and route running definitely ain't better than chad.

I do not doubt that Chad had some of the greatest feet ever.  I just think Cooper's are better and would put him in the same category.  Like I said Cooper has other issues that limit his production but his feet cover up a lot of his deficiencies.  The only issue I have with Cooper's route running is he to patient sometimes when setting his guy up.  Chad was a better all around WR but Coop makes pro DBs look like they are on skates.  When Cooper learns to beat his man by just the needed amount and then present himself to the QB he will be that much more dangerous.  I see him sometimes make the DB look horrible but Dak or Carr had already moved on to the next option.  

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think the reason people are so down on Jeudy is because he's so similar to Amari Cooper. But people forget that Cooper actually balled out for us his first 3 seasons.

He's a leaner, small framed version of Cooper. Similar rout running prowess, prone to drops.

My biggest issue is his physicality and contested catch ability which why I rank Lamb higher 

• Like 2