#12 Pick: Who do you think it'll be? Who do you want it to be?

MrOaktown_56

1.Who do you think the Raiders select based on who is available? Henry Ruggs III

2.Who do you want to select at 12, (try to be realistic, e.g. not Chase Young). Henry Ruggs III

You can teach Ruggs anything you want as a WR. You can teach him to run a route in which he is already does a good job. You can teach him better release off the LOS and so on and so on. What you cannot teach is 4.27 speed. You can't teach CeeDee how to run a 4.27 you can't teach Jeudy how to run a 4.27. 

By stepping on that field Ruggs makes everyone better. He doesn't need to do anything else besides be on that field and he makes Waller better he makes Renfrow better he makes Williams better. Just the speed he offers and the attention he will get. 

I'll be happy with CeeDee but my biggest issue with him is separation and route running and to be honest, he plays like he small WR. For a guy that doesn't get separation from his routes he's gonna have to learn how to be physical. He needs to watch a lot of Michael Thomas tape.

Jeudy I would be happy with cause excellent route runner has good enough speed to beat you deep and will be an impact player from day 1.

Ruggs just offers something that the Raiders don't have and what the NFL trending too.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Lamb is my favorite. Day one i feel he's a 1,000 yard guy. Hes also who i feel Carr would have day one chemistry with, as he fits the mold of receiver Carr typically likes.

Jeudy is who i feel Gruden likes most out of the big 3 to fit his WCO. Im not a huge fan but i wouldn't be mad.

This is my take as well. I like Lamb the most. i feel like you can’t stop the Chiefs, you’re going to have to go *** for tat with them. 

3 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Lamb is my favorite. Day one i feel he's a 1,000 yard guy. Hes also who i feel Carr would have day one chemistry with, as he fits the mold of receiver Carr typically likes.

Jeudy is who i feel Gruden likes most out of the big 3 to fit his WCO. Im not a huge fan but i wouldn't be mad.

Agreed. Cooper just leaves bad taste in my mouth for alabama wrs 

12 hours ago, BayRaider said:

What I want:

(in order)

1. Tua (not realistic)

2. Jeff Okudah (not realistic)

3. Isaiah Simmons (not realistic)

4. Derrick Brown (somewhat realistic)

5. Trade Down (realistic)

6. Jerry Jeudy (realistic)

7. Henry Ruggs III (realistic)

Not as big on Lamb as others. 

What I think will happen:

1. Mayock tries to trade down but unsuccessful. 

2. Jerry Jeudy. 

3. CeeDee Lamb

4. Ross Blacklock (yeah, sue me, Top 20 player in the draft, Mayock likes trenches, and Niners could be looking at 3T’s at 13). There’s always 10 first round “shockers”. This could be it at 12. 

I obviously think Blacklock fits our scheme better than Kinlaw, and think Mayock will think that as well. Kinlaw to me is a 3-4 End.  

Blacklock at 12, raiders fans including me would lose it. He is a good player. But he is definitely a player you wait to see if he makes it to 19. 

1 hour ago, true2form said:

Lamb and Lamb for me if he's available.  

I'd rank them Lamb, Ruggs, Jeudy for what I want.  "Settling" for Jeudy is not a terrible thing.

Would you perfer a trade down or jeudy.  Jeudy is my last option at pick 12. 

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Would you perfer a trade down or jeudy.  Jeudy is my last option at pick 12. 

Not excited for Jeudy at all to be honest. Not sure why exactly, but that's how I feel. I guess he just isn't an exciting player and makes me think he will either be a solid pro or bust. Trade down or maybe a defender if it's a good fit. I'd like Jefferson at 19 with whatever we do at 12 over Jeudy at 12.

Lamb just seems like a difference maker and potential top tier guy. I don't see that with Jeudy.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, true2form said:

Not excited for Jeudy at all to be honest. Not sure why exactly, but that's how I feel. I guess he just isn't an exciting player and makes me think he will either be a solid pro or bust. Trade down or maybe a defender if it's a good fit. I'd like Jefferson at 19 with whatever we do at 12 over Jeudy at 12.

Lamb just seems like a difference maker and potential top tier guy. I don't see that with Jeudy.

I'm in full agreement with all of this. Jeudy does nothing for me.