Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

The Introduction Thread

Recommended Posts

@bucsfan333

Oof that Brooks story hurts me just reading what happened. Great choice with Alstott tho. One of the main reasons I started following the Bucs as a kid and became a fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 29

Nickname(s): JJ

Current Location: Carrollton, GA....Falcons country ūüėí

Hometown: Deltona, FL

Occupation or school/area of study: Manager for a massive E-commerce company. Stop buying stuff online! I need some days off...lol

Interests/hobbies besides football: Spending family time with my wife and son, who is fixing to turn 2.

Favorite food(s): Mexican, pizza

Favorite movie(s): Forrest Gump, Deep Blue Sea, The Punisher, The Dark Knight 

Favorite TV show(s): Both 911, SoA, Prodigal Son

Favorite bands/artists of all-time: Garth Brooks

Favorite albums of all-time: Dont have one

Favorite current Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Lavonte David

Favorite past Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Mike Alstott

Favorite current non-Bucs player: Aaron Rodgers 

Favorite past non-Bucs player: Dont really have one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

Age: 28

Nickname(s): Jimmy, Bodyguard 

Current Location: Riverside, California

Hometown: Seminole, Florida

Occupation or school/area of study: Real Estate Professional, Going for my Bachelors in Business Administration with Human Resources Concentration 

Interests/hobbies besides football: Gaming, Shooting, Hanging with the family

Favorite food(s): Meatloaf

Favorite movie(s): End of Watch, 4 Brothers

Favorite TV show(s): Residents, All American, Shark Tank, 911, Million Dollar Listing, The Rookie, Modern Family 

Favorite bands/artists of all-time: Story of the Year, Juice World 

Favorite albums of all-time: Page Avenue - Story of the Year

Favorite current Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Mike Evans

Favorite past Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Ronde Barber

Favorite current non-Bucs player: Adam Thielen

Favorite past non-Bucs player: Sean Taylor 

Weird, thats my home town.... well Largo, but if youre from there you know they are essentially the same city. lol Did you go to Seminole High by chance? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

Favorite bands/artists of all-time: Story of the Year, Juice World 

Favorite albums of all-time: Page Avenue - Story of the Year

That's funny. I'm from St. Louis and grew up in the era where they exploded onto the scene. Went to several of their small shows back in the day before they blew up for a while. 

Moon Valijean (their former guitarist) is a host on one of the morning radio shows here locally and I work with the singer (Dan's) mom lol... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 33

Nickname(s): Kamye West, Mak

Current Location: O'Fallon, MO and Bradenton, FL

Hometown: Wentzville, MO

Occupation or school/area of study: Excess Insurance Coverage - Workers Compensation

Interests/hobbies besides football: Cooking/Grilling/Smoking, playing sports, jet skiing 

Favorite food(s): Homemade Guacamole and Salsa 

Favorite movie(s): Drama/suspense movies - The bone collector and Seven; Funny movies - Step Brothers and Hotrod

Favorite TV show(s): Ozark, Peaky Blinders, The man in the High Castle, Schitts Creek, Mind Hunter

Favorite bands/artists of all-time: Circa Survive and pretty much anything Anthony Green touches (Saosin, his solo stuff, etc.)

Favorite albums of all-time: 30 Seconds to Mars (A Beautiful Lie); Underoath (Define the Great Line); Incubus (Morning View); At the Drive In (Relationship of Command); Chiodos (All's Well That  Ends Well); Any of the circa albums

Favorite current Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Chris Godwin and Mike Evans

Favorite past Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Warrick Dunn, Cadillac Williams

Favorite current non-Bucs player: Patrick Peterson

Favorite past non-Bucs player: Charles Woodson (he was the greatest college 3 way player I've ever seen and then became a lock-down CB in the NFL)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

@bucsfan333

Oof that Brooks story hurts me just reading what happened. Great choice with Alstott tho. One of the main reasons I started following the Bucs as a kid and became a fan.

It was rough. By all accounts, he's supposed to be the nicest guy ever. ūüė¨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Weird, thats my home town.... well Largo, but if youre from there you know they are essentially the same city. lol Did you go to Seminole High by chance? 

That is crazy, and yes I did go to Seminole High, dropped out at senior year though because of a path that I took and the passing of my mother. 

Edited by xlfrosti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

That's funny. I'm from St. Louis and grew up in the era where they exploded onto the scene. Went to several of their small shows back in the day before they blew up for a while. 

Moon Valijean (their former guitarist) is a host on one of the morning radio shows here locally and I work with the singer (Dan's) mom lol... 

Absolutely loved Story of the Year when I was younger, still listen to them now tbh. That's crazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

That is crazy, and yes I did go to Seminole High, dropped out at senior year though because of a path that I took and the passing of my mother. 

Damn thats crazy. I graduated 2005, so i dont think we would have ever been in school together. But man small world lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Damn thats crazy. I graduated 2005, so i dont think we would have ever been in school together. But man small world lol 

That was my freshman year coming in, suppose to graduate in 2009. Dude small word it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 25

Nickname(s): Don't have one.

Current Location: Sydney, Australia.

Hometown: Oxford, England.

Occupation or school/area of study: Aviation

Interests/hobbies besides football: Ice Hockey, Football(Soccer), Aviation, Gaming.

Favorite food(s): Anything with chicken.

Favorite movie(s): James Bond.

Favorite TV show(s): Supernatural. Don't watch a lot of TV except sport.

Favorite bands/artists of all-time: FFDP, Nickelback, Metallica, Coldplay etc

Favorite albums of all-time: Don't have one.

Favorite current Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Lavonte David.

Favorite past Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Ronde Barber.

Favorite current non-Bucs player: Russell Wilson

Favorite past non-Bucs player: Don't have one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TB Doug22 said:

Age: 25

Nickname(s): Don't have one.

Current Location: Sydney, Australia.

Hometown: Oxford, England.

Occupation or school/area of study: Aviation

Interests/hobbies besides football: Ice Hockey, Football(Soccer), Aviation, Gaming.

Favorite food(s): Anything with chicken.

Favorite movie(s): James Bond.

Favorite TV show(s): Supernatural. Don't watch a lot of TV except sport.

Favorite bands/artists of all-time: FFDP, Nickelback, Metallica, Coldplay etc

Favorite albums of all-time: Don't have one.

Favorite current Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Lavonte David.

Favorite past Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Ronde Barber.

Favorite current non-Bucs player: Russell Wilson

Favorite past non-Bucs player: Don't have one.

All the way In Australia mate! Lol bet you hear that all the time 

Oh hell yea supernatural 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-04-08 at 5:40 PM, bucsfan333 said:


Age: 33

Nickname(s): Big Dan

Current Location: Ste-Marie de Beauce, Québec, Canada

Hometown: st-Georges de Beauce

Occupation or school/area of study: Civil Engenering

Interests/hobbies besides football: Hockey and my childrens

Favorite food(s): Poutine

Favorite movie(s): Remember the Titans

Favorite TV show(s): District 31

Favorite bands/artists of all-time: Bob Bissonette

Favorite albums of all-time: Recrue de l’année 

Favorite current Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Mike Evans

Favorite past Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Ronde Barber

Favorite current non-Bucs player: Tyrann Mathieu

Favorite past non-Bucs player: Ed Reed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 34

Nickname(s): Lots of them but going with Elby. 

Current Location: Houston, TX

Hometown: Turlock, CA

Occupation or school/area of study: Real Estate

Interests/hobbies besides football: Making highlight videos., traveling, working out, poker, playing sports.  

Favorite food(s): Mexican

Favorite movie(s): Casino

Favorite TV show(s): Better call Saul, South Park

Favorite bands/artists of all-time: 2pac, Brad Paisley 

Favorite albums of all-time: Spotify

Favorite current Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Lavonte David

Favorite past Tampa Bay Buccaneer: Derrick Brooks

Favorite current non-Bucs player: Christian McCaffrey

Favorite past non-Bucs player: Emmitt Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×