Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

@Matts4313 why are you confident in beezee lynch? He's been fairly inactive and if we go the route of the inactive lynch I'd prefer TK3. Do you have other reasons?

Beezee has been here from the beginning of the game. Tk3 was a replacement for Hockey5djh around page 72 or so. Treating them the same is kind of unfair ... and a bit scummy to be honest.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not going to lie, its going to be super hard to convince me the Beezee shouldnt be the lynch tonight. Just getting that out there now. 

Yup, the logic of "he's busy outside of the game, probably mafia" is pretty fool proof.

20 minutes ago, Woz said:

Beezee has been here from the beginning of the game. Tk3 was a replacement for Hockey5djh around page 72 or so. Treating them the same is kind of unfair ... and a bit scummy to be honest.

bz has also said from the beginning that he's busy on work travel and doesn't have much time to dedicate to the game outside of occasional read ups and voting.

but let's ignore bz.

let's just keep going with the story that he's trying to lay low despite replying to any and all posts about him.

2 hours ago, MathMan said:

@domepatrol91, what specifically did I post that made you think I was a civ.

Don't worry about giving anything away.

Pg 55 I thought you might have left a hint about your role, and if you were I took that as an explanation as to why you said your lynch wouldn't be the worst N1 lynch. Maybe your role was protected from a N1 lynch or there was some civ power up or something. From an information standpoint anyways, you seemed on board for your lynch and didn't seem like you were bluffing.

I can get more specific if need be. If you weren't dropping a hint there, then I can just say what I thought it was and you can all laugh at me for thinking I'm clever when I'm not.

also, page 61 when you said should be consolidating votes, a couple people either quoted you or openly questioned that, I thought maybe you knew about a power up or something. 

Im posting on a tablet so it's hard to edit and put specific quotes here for you, I'll be back to my laptop soon. Haven't read the last dozen or so pages.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Pg 55 I thought you might have left a hint about your role, and if you were I took that as an explanation as to why you said your lynch wouldn't be the worst N1 lynch. Maybe your role was protected from a N1 lynch or there was some civ power up or something. From an information standpoint anyways, you seemed on board for your lynch and didn't seem like you were bluffing.

Very astute. Not saying you are right, and not saying you are wrong.

But I did leave a hint.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

More or less their trend on posting pattern. Did they disappear, come on with a vengeance or stay neutral.

Only one I noticed was mission, but I don't think he voted and disappeared. He just disappeared altogether and was quite dodgy when I asked what was up.

Archived