Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I stand by my dome vote.  Wasn't going to vote until I called him out on it (my bad), and his vote last night was a throwaway vote IIRC.

Who says I wasn't going to vote? I certainly didn't say it.

Haven't yet voted =/= am not voting

3 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Orisa

Orisa is a newly-created robot with both a heart and personality. Urged to become a hero by her creator, Efi Oladele, Orisa strives to right wrongs and act as the hero the world needs.[5] While her relative inexperience can make her an occasional liability, Efi's optimism and willingness to make modifications to Orisa's adaptive artificial intelligence have always been able to set things right. While Orisa has much to learn about the world and its functionality, Orisa stands ready to protect both Efi and Numbani with her growing sense of honor and duty.[2]

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Ehhhhhh, I still think he's good. Though you have made an interesting point 

Interesting in that it's literally the thinnest logic to work on.  I claimed early my ability wasn't very special, I wait and then say I'll clear myself, and then I exercise my ability (which was pretty insignificant tbh) and I'm mafia.  Great work detectives.

Just now, LionsFTW said:

I just went through all roles and abilities. That is the closest one to what happened. There is a Town role called Time Freezer, but that really has nothing to do with the ability CWood showed.

Except Orisa is Overwatch.

Archived