Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

49 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You don't think that's a bit OP to be able to perform night actions under a townie cover??

Could be, sure, but I don't know the exact details of the info you were given (don't go into further detail). There's also the possibility that a punishment was drawn out and that punishment was mafia having a role that could appear civ like or possibly even an ultimate ability of the same. 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Looked as Sanchez and he looks pretty good in terms of voting.  Him admitting that clearing james doesn't clear him looks solid...but I could see scum admitting the same if they were any good.  

That is possible.  His ability was odd.  I'll need to go re-read him at some point.

He's struck me as scummy pretty much all game though.  Gone back-and-forth on him a bit...but overall scum vibes.

I could see it in utley but last night gave me the impression of a disinterested civ. Could be that was his plan but idk.

29 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

lol went on a deep sea fishing trip yesterday and spent the entire day over the trash can. Water was so choppy, it was horrible.

I did commercial fishing up in Kodiak for a bit.  My first trip out we had 25 foot swells the first 12 hours or so.  Never been so sick in my life. 

Archived