Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

JMC and Sanchez are both civs, or Lucio is an inactive/stupid townie. Bucs theory is a reach, I don't understand why Touch is so hung up on it, seems desperate. Bucs hasn't been helpful as ringleader when he was, but then again nobody has except Touch who tracked Dome. Touch could be mafia, but that would mean Woz also is, since Woz confirmed Touch tracked Dome. Don''t get a mafia read from any of them, I think inactives are a good call, every single time I've played mafia has had at least 1 person who just skates by from not saying much. However...

On 9/30/2017 at 1:26 AM, utley4568 said:

You shouldn't be, tbh. May as well say this now, since I'm drunk, and it can be helpful. My role is tracer. If I am hit, and I use my move in the same night, the hit fails and I get a hit. So go ahead, Sanchez, hit me tonight.

Me wanting to vote Sanchez is not based on anything outside of the thread, meaning I don't have extra info. He's just super scummy and both him and James are mafia and my instincts are super awesome so listen to me.

utley4568

Granted he was drunk, but in my mind that's all the more reason to make sense of this claim. Firstly, a townie wouldn't make a claim for no reason when we've already been warned about it, and more importantly he can't be Tracer.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

JMC and Sanchez are both civs, or Lucio is an inactive/stupid townie. Bucs theory is a reach, I don't understand why Touch is so hung up on it, seems desperate. Bucs hasn't been helpful as ringleader when he was, but then again nobody has except Touch who tracked Dome. Touch could be mafia, but that would mean Woz also is, since Woz confirmed Touch tracked Dome. Don''t get a mafia read from any of them, I think inactives are a good call, every single time I've played mafia has had at least 1 person who just skates by from not saying much. However...

utley4568

Granted he was drunk, but in my mind that's all the more reason to make sense of this claim. Firstly, a townie wouldn't make a claim for no reason when we've already been warned about it, and more importantly he can't be Tracer.

I'd love to hear why I can't be the role that I am. Enlighten us.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Based on what Danger has said, a role claim just to role claim could be met with punishment to your team.  

Of course, a fake role claim wouldn't get a punishment.

Oh ****, really? My bad guys.

12 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I guess I'm the lynch right now? Meh. A waste of a lynch but I understand why. I've been utterly useless, my bad guys. I'll make sure to not sign up for any more Mafia unless I can be prepared for a game as fast paced as this. Wasn't expecting it at all.

there's 4 hours left

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Nice try, but it's over. Don't play mafia drunk next time.

and let's just say I know you're not Tracer because I know who Tracer really is.

Oh? How so?

Archived