Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Ok I was gonna hang out and see if we could swing a TLO lynch but **** it.  

There is a reason I didn’t vote n3.  Thursday night I got a PM through Danger saying “You have been hacked by Sombra.  You cannot vote today.”  Confirmed with Danger that it was legit.  My guess is this was mostly meant to make me look scummy as I'm obviously a huge target given my status so I would be very suspicious rn of some of the people driving the mission train and even more suspicious of the late arrivals (ahem fin).

TLO should be the lynch tonight.  Very confident in that.  Do not make me claim.  

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Ok I was gonna hang out and see if we could swing a TLO lynch but **** it.  

There is a reason I didn’t vote n3.  Thursday night I got a PM through Danger saying “You have been hacked by Sombra.  You cannot vote today.”  Confirmed with Danger that it was legit.  My guess is this was mostly meant to make me look scummy as I'm obviously a huge target given my status so I would be very suspicious rn of some of the people driving the mission train and even more suspicious of the late arrivals (ahem fin).

TLO should be the lynch tonight.  Very confident in that.  Do not make me claim.  

I don't think I believe you.  

Archived