Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

9 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Why do you think Rag is mafia?

Nothing strong, I didn't like him claiming he couldn't be read early in the game. Like he said, it could just be a total misread.

Woz is the one who looks most suspect to me but you seem clean and think it's a lazy lynch. Really not even sure what that means. That coupled with matts and mathman both (I think) seeming sure Woz is OK makes me a lot less confident in him. Mathman is clearly civ to me, and everyone seems to respect his skills the most so he's the one I'm gonna put a little more trust into.

what makes a lynch lazy?

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Nothing strong, I didn't like him claiming he couldn't be read early in the game. Like he said, it could just be a total misread.

Woz is the one who looks most suspect to me but you seem clean and think it's a lazy lynch. Really not even sure what that means. That coupled with matts and mathman both (I think) seeming sure Woz is OK makes me a lot less confident in him. Mathman is clearly civ to me, and everyone seems to respect his skills the most so he's the one I'm gonna put a little more trust into.

what makes a lynch lazy?

And evidently I was right cause you're voting for me.  

Archived