Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Is Lucio likely to be a civ or mafia? If he is mafia we can probably assume he was trying to save someone who was close to the vote. If he is civ, then I have no idea why he would use his power there.

Same with 76. Is this definitely a civ?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Is Lucio likely to be a civ or mafia? If he is mafia we can probably assume he was trying to save someone who was close to the vote. If he is civ, then I have no idea why he would use his power there.

Same with 76. Is this definitely a civ?

Lucio is likely one of the people I was pushing, so he wanted to avoid it. Most likely scenario is I was a dumbarse.

Attention: The civs Ultimate ability objective is now in play. Junkrat's treasure has been hidden on one of you civs at random, if you can keep Junkrat (R.I.P. so nvm him) and Roadhog from finding it, then that person who has the treasure will gain their ultimate ability. Junkrat (but not him since he's dead) and Roadhog will guess one person each night that has their treasure. If at any point in the game they find it, then they win, if you can prevent them from finding it THROUGH Night 5, you gain an ultimate ability. If the person holding the treasure dies, it will be moved to another Civ.

Archived