Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

That lie probably threw me more than anyone. I thought you were Soldier 76, not a Shimada brother.

When I got my role I was super confused, Danger pointed me towards the lore which I found the doomfist/Genji fight scene. I thought Id use it.

20160225032957a0ec8vvamg1w0m6j.jpg

Hi, I'm Jeff from the overwatch team and I'd just like to thank each and every one of you splendid people for making this such a great game. We had over 80 pages of activity in Night 1, which to my knowledge is a record. I'd love if you all keep up the good work.

Other than the soldier 76 interaction, the night 1 moves actually fit pretty well with the lore and current game state.

Roadhog used to kill pretty much whoever he hooked. Then he got nerfed, so its fitting that him hooking hanzo just kinda lets us know he's there.

Assuming bucs wasn't lying, that fits with Ana lore. Ana Amari was shot in the eye and presumed dead, then came back later with a cybernetic eye thingy. Not exactly lynched/pardoned, but hey, its pretty close.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh no, I did not.

"And I played the guy who shoots arrows. I wanst very good with him though. It felt like other people could always kill me with him, but I was no bueno when I tried it.  "

That was a hint. Obvi because we got the dragon video.

Just now, Danger said:

20160225032957a0ec8vvamg1w0m6j.jpg

Hi, I'm Jeff from the overwatch team and I'd just like to thank each and every one of you splendid people for making this such a great game. We had over 80 pages of activity in Night 1, which to my knowledge is a record. I'd love if you all keep up the good work.

Absolutely not, Jeff.

Archived