Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Other than the soldier 76 interaction, the night 1 moves actually fit pretty well with the lore and current game state.

I didn't want to overload the game with kill moves, so I saw Soldier 76 as a leader of sorts and opted to give him the ability that I have. Not going into further details.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

"And I played the guy who shoots arrows. I wanst very good with him though. It felt like other people could always kill me with him, but I was no bueno when I tried it.  "

That was a hint. Obvi because we got the dragon video.

I...didn't watch the video.  

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

you know, woz for kicking me out of the survivor pool

Of all the votes I got in the first 80 pages, this was the only one that made any sense to me.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Other than the soldier 76 interaction, the night 1 moves actually fit pretty well with the lore and current game state.

Roadhog used to kill pretty much whoever he hooked. Then he got nerfed, so its fitting that him hooking hanzo just kinda lets us know he's there.

Assuming bucs wasn't lying, that fits with Ana lore. Ana Amari was shot in the eye and presumed dead, then came back later with a cybernetic eye thingy. Not exactly lynched/pardoned, but hey, its pretty close.

Who ever road hooked Rag didnt believe me. Which likely means they are newish or a division rival. 

Utley.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You are striking me as townie JLash.  Are you dirty, dirty scum?

Town 4life.

Also, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but with Roadhog "pulling you in closer" is it possible that it's a 2 night thing? First night he reveals you, then he kills you night two if he's still alive?

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Absolutely not, Jeff.

I'm sorry to hear that you are so UPSET with the way we do things around here. I'd love if you play the game like a good boy.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Jeff, what are we going to do about this toxicity???

We are going to OWN some new players.

Brought to you by dinoflask.

Just now, Jlash said:

Town 4life.

Also, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but with Roadhog "pulling you in closer" is it possible that it's a 2 night thing? First night he reveals you, then he kills you night two if he's still alive?

I have no clue.  

Archived